Tropicana 400

BengalszoneBilly

Well with the roll the Jeff Gordon is on right now it'd be hard to bet against him. He's my Chevy driver pick.

And far as Ford drivers, I'm looking at Kurt Busch. He looked strong at Daytona.

Finally for Dodge, I'm looking for Rusty Wallace to be out in front!

Last Saturday was fun.

I was at a bar that a ladyfriend of mine works at.They had the jukebox off,and the race on every tv.Myself and one other person are Jeff Gordon fans.With the exception of one or two people EVERY one else was a junior fan.

There was much grumbling post race... :)

Ah Chicago....That's like the only track I've never seen a race on....Doesn't sound like I've missed much...

I've got no clue. So here goes nothing.

DJ, Elliot Sadler, Jeff Gordon (that hurts), and Kevin Harvick (That hurts worse).

Well with the roll the Jeff Gordon is on right now it'd be hard to bet against him. He's my Chevy driver pick.

And far as Ford drivers, I'm looking at Kurt Busch. He looked strong at Daytona.

Finally for Dodge, I'm looking for Rusty Wallace to be out in front!

Well all my picks are in the crapper! :wacko:

Well my picks (at least the two I care about) are doing pretty good and have managed to avoid the maniac...er I mean Tony Stewart.

I retract my pick of Gordon winning the rest of the season. Just for the reason I don't want to jinx my driver, which it looks like I did. :(

I should've retracted my pick earlier. He improved by like 13 spots after the retraction. :D

Did you guy's hear how they booed Tony!?! That was beautiful! He tried to hide in the car as long as possible, and lied about Kasey checking up going into the corner. I've been watching racing for 20+ years...and Kasey only checked up when Tony stuffed him into the wall!

The crowd is STILL booing him!! They know and I know Tony's an ass!