Anyone watching the Vikings @ Cards game?

I think the o-line should take some extra time this week. Minn has a very good d-line. Isnt it crazy how the Bengals today used every linemen they had. Do you guys think this is a good thing, or would you rather have the same o-line in there every play (except on the jumbo package). Like today Livings played 1st and 3rd quarter and Mathis played 2nd and 4th. I would rather just started Mathis.

Well the way I look at it is, if Minn loses tonight then they'll just be even more hungry for a win when we play them.

Is anybody afraid of the Vikings now? :lol:

I still think it will be a real tough game. Playin in Minn, and them coming off a game where they dont look good. They are very beatable, but if they Bengals play like they have against the poor teams then they will probably lose. If they can stop all the stupid penalties, and find there passing game again, then hell yea i can see them winning.

Also they need to bring some good tackling next week, they just need to bring there A game to win.

I still think it will be a real tough game. Playin in Minn, and them coming off a game where they dont look good. They are very beatable, but if they Bengals play like they have against the poor teams then they will probably lose. If they can stop all the stupid penalties, and find there passing game again, then hell yea i can see them winning.

Also they need to bring some good tackling next week, they just need to bring there A game to win.

The Bengals just need to do is contain Peterson, and make Brett throw off the back leg of his walker. ^_^

The Bengals just need to do is contain Peterson, and make Brett throw off the back leg of his walker. ^_^

LOL LOL LOL that is just great. You made a funny :lol:

Cards playin some great defense tonight. I hope the bengals defense plays like this next week.

The offense right now is not as good as the Cards so i think they will need there defense to play lights out. Lets hope the run game gets going also.

but we need to score 40 pts to compete! not 18 ^_^