<---Jets fan comments here

dewaynesworld63

First, I have not posted here in quite a while as you can tell from my login. I have considered making this post for several weeks now but given your monster wins and the signing of Larry Johnson recently, I figured it would have been justifiably overlooked. Second, I would like to congratulate the "Who Dey" fans for a great season so far. You deserve it and it has been a LONG time coming. A division sweep is something to be extremely proud of! The Bengals will be coming to the Meadowlands soon and I sincerely hope it will mean something to both teams. It will be a good measuring stick for our club. The Jets may have shot themselves in the foot one too many times this year but your team appears headed for a nice January run. I like your team a lot and will be pulling for them...especially if they should play New England. I have always been a big "Uno Cinco" fan and was deeply saddened to see his season come to a premature end...especially since he seems to have gotten his life together. I am looking forward to the matchup and wish the Bengals well the rest of the way. By the way, if I could change my login, it would be RevisIsland. He is the best corner I have seen since Deion Sanders, but Revis is a MUCH better tackler.

First, I have not posted here in quite a while as you can tell from my login. I have considered making this post for several weeks now but given your monster wins and the signing of Larry Johnson recently, I figured it would have been justifiably overlooked. Second, I would like to congratulate the "Who Dey" fans for a great season so far. You deserve it and it has been a LONG time coming. A division sweep is something to be extremely proud of! The Bengals will be coming to the Meadowlands soon and I sincerely hope it will mean something to both teams. It will be a good measuring stick for our club. The Jets may have shot themselves in the foot one too many times this year but your team appears headed for a nice January run. I like your team a lot and will be pulling for them...especially if they should play New England. I have always been a big "Uno Cinco" fan and was deeply saddened to see his season come to a premature end...especially since he seems to have gotten his life together. I am looking forward to the matchup and wish the Bengals well the rest of the way. By the way, if I could change my login, it would be RevisIsland. He is the best corner I have seen since Deion Sanders, but Revis is a MUCH better tackler.

Revis is very good.

Braylon Edwards, though, well maybe it would be better to hear it from a Jets fan?

I think the jets running game against the Bengals run D will be a serious match-up. I do think the Bengals run game will give the jets run D fits.

Sanchez is a bit of a liability, just young and writes checks his experience level can't always cash.

Hey, thanks! It's nice when we get away from division play, and get opposing fans who aren't classless losers from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore.

You should definitely change your name to honor somebody actually in the NFL now. ;)

Oh, and can you FedEx us Laverneus' sticky gloves? He seems to have left them in NY.

Aaaaahhhh, I should have mentioned LC in my original post. Here are my thoughts on him.

1) Tough as nails...the man plays through pain.

2) I always thought of him as a solid #2 WR and a good blocker.

3) He is steady for the most part BUT he always has one, and sometimes two, games per season where he has the drops. It was like that with the Jets and I know he has had a couple of Braylon Edwards' type games with Cincy. If you overlook his 1 or 2 lousy games, he is solid for 14 weeks of the season.

Perhaps some of you have some thoughts on Braylon Edwards...? I am still undecided...

Perhaps some of you have some thoughts on Braylon Edwards...? I am still undecided...

How shall I put this...I'm disappointed the Browns traded him. I liked having his cap number and total lack of hands or brains in our division.

Also, he had trouble in Cleveland because he couldn't keep his mouth shut with the media. If you can't handle that in Cleveland, forget New York. I'd say within a year, the NY media will eat him alive. Also, he got in a mess for picking on LeBron's friends in Cleveland, and since LeBron will be in NY next year, that might be funny.

Honestly, I hope it goes well for you - I kinda like the Jets, upcoming game aside and all - but I don't see Edwards doing much for you.

Hey JETS guy. Sorry to see you guys having some struggles over the last couple of months. It was nice seeing someone other than the Pats making a charge for the East. Still, it's so tight in the AFC, a playoff spot is well within reach. I'm going to game in fact and I think it'll be a huge one for both teams. Revis is turning out to be a hell of a player. A genuine blue chipper amongst a sea of very good.

As for Braylon - a guy with a hell of a lot of talent but rarely puts it all together. Was kind of glad to see him go and yet happy. Also, what the hell has happened to Rhodes in recent times? And where oh where is Gholston?

By the way, to change your username, go into your profile and under the settings tab you'll see where you can do that.

Where are you from, JI or JN?

Hey, thanks! It's nice when we get away from division play, and get opposing fans who aren't classless losers from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore.

You should definitely change your name to honor somebody actually in the NFL now. ;)

Oh, and can you FedEx us Laverneus' sticky gloves? He seems to have left them in NY.

Aaaaahhhh, I should have mentioned LC in my original post. Here are my thoughts on him.

1) Tough as nails...the man plays through pain.

2) I always thought of him as a solid #2 WR and a good blocker.

3) He is steady for the most part BUT he always has one, and sometimes two, games per season where he has the drops. It was like that with the Jets and I know he has had a couple of Braylon Edwards' type games with Cincy. If you overlook his 1 or 2 lousy games, he is solid for 14 weeks of the season.

In terms of Edwards, I asked some Browns fans on a Browns forums if they missed Edwards given they have no receivers, and the response was a resounding no. Cleveland has complete crap and consider themselves better off without Edwards' attitude and dropsies.

Where are you from, JI or JN?

I am from JI, I post under the ID "RoadFan".... I also would like to apologize in advance for any Jet fans that show up on your site during Bengals week that exemplify the word 'troll". I can pretty much guarantee they will.

I am from JI, I post under the ID "RoadFan".... I also would like to apologize in advance for any Jet fans that show up on your site during Bengals week that exemplify the word 'troll". I can pretty much guarantee they will.

It happens, so don't sweat it. FWIW I used to post over at Jets Insider, but Max and Smizzy invited me over to Jet Nation, so there I went. What's weird is a lot of Pats fans hang there too.

Anyway welcome Revis Island.

I also would like to apologize in advance for any Jet fans that show up on your site during Bengals week that exemplify the word 'troll". I can pretty much guarantee they will.

No worries. They can't possibly be dumber than the Steeler fans who show up here twice a year.

Believe me DC, we've had plenty of New York Jets fans here over the years, and as a mod I would say 95% are total class. Good fans who just love football.

Gotta love 'em. B)