Not taking the beating I was kind of expecting...

kingwilly

Well, here on the west coast it has passed the point where the Bengals "implosion" would carry sports news in this news cycle. It is being noticed but the bengals are not taking the beating I'd kind of become accustomed to.

Most are recognizing the Bengals AND Steelers losing and chalking it up to a symptom of their battle last week, going on the road and not being as sharp as usual. I have also heard said that this is the Oakland team that beat Philly, so you knew they had the ability. Also heard it stated that they had the game won but for one highly uncharacteristic fumble.

The media is a funny thing. All the things to highlight, Jimmie Johnson's 4th straight NASCAR Title, Big wins by NO, Minny, Indy, so the Bengals silly loss is pushed to the side, the very far side.

Well, here on the west coast it has passed the point where the Bengals "implosion" would carry sports news in this news cycle. It is being noticed but the bengals are not taking the beating I'd kind of become accustomed to.

Chalk it up to the Steelers tossing their collective cookies against KC. Had they won and the Bengals lost it would have been all about Pitt showing that championship "find a way to win" character, while in Cincy it's "same ol' Bungles."