AFC North

Wraith

And I don't even think its close.

Bengals : 5-2 playing the hardest schedule in the NFL, all the teams played except Cleveland are above .500 as of Week 8 and the next 2 weeks are against Baltimore and Pittsburgh who are also above .500 as of week 8. Beat Green Bay at Green Bay and Baltimore at Baltimore, blew out 4-3 Chicago impressively. Rushing and passing one of the most balanced offenses in the game along with a very stout defense particularly against the run.

Steelers : Only team to beat Minnesota and it wasn't even very close. Top ten Offense and Defense.

Baltimore : just handled Denver to give them their only loss, should have beat Minny at Minny. Ray Rice leads the NFL is total yards and they still have Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

err....Cleveland, well there always seems to be one.

And I don't even think its close.

Bengals : 5-2 playing the hardest schedule in the NFL, all the teams played except Cleveland are above .500 as of Week 8 and the next 2 weeks are against Baltimore and Pittsburgh who are also above .500 as of week 8. Beat Green Bay at Green Bay and Baltimore at Baltimore, blew out 4-3 Chicago impressively. Rushing and passing one of the most balanced offenses in the game along with a very stout defense particularly against the run.

Steelers : Only team to beat Minnesota and it wasn't even very close. Top ten Offense and Defense.

Baltimore : just handled Denver to give them their only loss, should have beat Minny at Minny. Ray Rice leads the NFL is total yards and they still have Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

err....Cleveland, well there always seems to be one.

Agreed. Pretty much every division has at least one putrid team (AFCE = Bills, AFCS=TEN, AFCW=Chiefs,Raiders, NFCE=Deadskins, NFCN=Lions, NFCS=TB, NFCW=STL). But like you say, I'll take our top 3 against any other. What's the next best - NFCE? NFCN? AFCN is clearly better than either of those.

I believe I'm on record as predicting 3 teams from AFCN in the playoffs. Only spoiler I see is TEX.

The NFC East is in the mix. Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, with Skins as the chump team. Eagles and Cowboys playing good now and you could blame the Giants recent demise on QB injury which should be about healed. Plus even though each division has 1 chump team ours is really bad.

Well, our chump team beat the Bills (AFCE). I think the Rams, Bucs and Lions actually are worse than the Turds.

I think the skins are just about the worst team in football, they are disintegrating and will continue to get worse as the season progresses would be a very (un)interesting game between the Browns and the Skins right now. should be another 6-3 sleeper.

I think the skins are just about the worst team in football, they are disintegrating and will continue to get worse as the season progresses would be a very (un)interesting game between the Browns and the Skins right now. should be another 6-3 sleeper.

Skip the game. Have Mangina and Zorro slap fight. Loser has to keep his job.