You guys suck

hammerinhamlin26

You guys are hilarious. LOL. You guys suck! You actually thought you were better than Seattle? Face it you got lucky last week and got what you deserved this week. Winning by 3 with five turnovers and a blocked FG going your way and you guys gloated! Bye the way. Steeler fan sounds alot like you right now. You cant even win the worst division in football. You really think things are getting better? You guys have so many question marks its not even funny. You actually thought Jon Kitna was better than Matt Hasselbeck? Too bad guys! You get no respect from me. The oddsmakers gave you 2 and a half points at Zona? How many of you heart betters are a little less rich today. Blind optimism is never a good thing. PS....YOU GUYS SUCK! :P

Well much WAS said about us having an easy schedule heading into the season. However, if you look at the standings youll see the teams on our schedule are winning quite a bit. Weve played StL. 5-3...SF4-5...Zona 3-5...NO...4-4...GB...5-3...Chi...3-5...Cincy 3-6...Pitt...2-6....still have to play @Washington, Detroit, @Baltimore, Cleveland, @Minnesota, @Stl, Arizona, @SF.....Schedules are only based on how teams faired LAST SEASON. We all know what a difference a year makes in the NFL. Tell me how easy our schedule was after the seaon. After all, people were saying that a win against Cincy was a given victory. The fact is that every team in our division is better than the Bengals. Im not hating you guys Im really not. I hope you do well but the argument that Seattle doesnt play is rediculous. I guarantee that the teams on our schedule end up having a much better record then people assumed. Remember all the preseason hype about the Rams? Well after we beat them they went on a spree and tied the division at 5-2. They lost to SF 30-10 Sunday so were a game up again. SF also beat Tampa Bay who was picked by many to repeat. SF won 12 games last season. Also remember that people were picking Pittsburgh to win 12-14 games this season. The game against Chicago we appearently barely won we were up by 17 at one point. If you guys could GET a 17 point lead itd be a miracle. You lost in Arizona when it wasnt even hot. You called that an easy win. When Seattle played in Arizona it was 102 degrees. Yeah, it was a close game but what the hey atleast we pulled it out 38-0! Keep the faith guys. I know its hard not to be dillusional after all these years of cellar dwelling. And Im being serious. Expect the much better Bengals starting next season. Lewis will turn it around. :)

this seahawks fan sounds like a closet bengals fan, or a closet something... hey dude, have a starbucks and chill...

See his other post. Hammarinhamlin26 is a proffessional butt buster. He keeps coming back becuase he had such a good audience here. I said in one of the other posts that he ticked me off too till I caught on. I like seeing him come in and get everybody going. Cracks me up :lol: