Pepsi 400

BengalszoneBilly

I'm taking all of the DEI guys this weekend, even Jr.

If Jr and Michael can just work together like they have in the past, then I'm sure either one of them will win. Also, I hear that Andretti will be driving this one as well; 3 DEI guys could spell trouble for the rest of the field this weekend.

Dale Jarrett, Elliot Sadler and Michael Waltrip. The Yates cars were good in Daytona in Febuary and I expect them to be even better with the new engine package and DEI is always good so I figure I'm pretty safe.

Pepsi 400? My ass, it's the Firecracker 400....bloody advertising gone mad.

I know most of you hate Gordon, but he had the best speeds for this weekend... DEI ranked 3rd, 4th, and 12th (Jr, MW, and Andretti respectively).

I also know that practice speeds don't matter for restrictor plate racin' since most of the racing involves drafting, so take it for what it's woth.

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2004/17/da...ce1_speeds.html

I know most of you hate Gordon

Well I'm not one of them! He's earned my respect. There's no track he can't race on! B)

Here's my picks:

#1: Micheal Waltrip. This DEI driver is on a roll.

#2: Bill Elliott. (I think this is one of the few races he'll run this year. I may be wrong.)

#3: Dale Jarrett. He's overdue.

Well my picks qualified (Waltrip) 2nd, (Elliott) 34th, and (Jarrett) 4th. I'll take it! :)

Second in a row for Gordon!

Glad to see Stewart fall back to 5th towards the end.

Gordon has been VERY strong lately! He will definitely be a factor in the Championship!

I just wish Stewart would have been wrecked instead of Kenseth! I'm still fuming over his free pass to be an ass. <_<