Brady Quinn's house for sale

Pidge

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/brady-quinns-house-is-for-sale/

Possible candidates, based on our review of the depth charts for the other 31 teams, are the Bills, Texans, Jaguars, Raiders, Redskins, Panthers, Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks

Maybe he's just moving digs? Who would have known he'd be a mediocre QB eh? I mean, he went to ND and everything. Montana went there!

If he does leave, my bet is the Bills or Raiderz. Not sure why an average arm QB would merit a substantial offer anyway. Unless the Browns are just trying to dump him for a second or third and some change. Get rid of the headache.

Actually, average arm, not that great. He could have great success in the joke that is the NFC West, maybe playing for the Seachickens every other week when Hassleback sprains his vagina. WCO offense would give him a chance.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/brady-quinns-house-is-for-sale/

Possible candidates, based on our review of the depth charts for the other 31 teams, are the Bills, Texans, Jaguars, Raiders, Redskins, Panthers, Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks

Maybe he's just moving digs? Who would have known he'd be a mediocre QB eh? I mean, he went to ND and everything. Montana went there!

If he does leave, my bet is the Bills or Raiderz. Not sure why an average arm QB would merit a substantial offer anyway. Unless the Browns are just trying to dump him for a second or third and some change. Get rid of the headache.

Actually, average arm, not that great. He could have great success in the joke that is the NFC West, maybe playing for the Seachickens every other week when Hassleback sprains his vagina. WCO offense would give him a chance.

He might actually be an upgrade for the Raiders.

My mother in law would be an upgrade to the Raiders. Russell sucks balls !!!

High praise for a Mother-in-law.

While I actually think the world of my mother in law, it's actually a slap in the face to Russell. You see, she's 70 years old...

Did I mention that Russell sucks balls ?? Yeah, he does...