Got to go!

combatbengal

This close games are going to put me in the hospital with a heart attack. Well that's what the wife tells me. any how, I love the win but we really need to consider replacing three guys right now. Our long snapper. He's made way to many mistakes and will cost us a game sooner or later. Coles; can't catch! Every single game, he drops balls that are put in his hands. Coats is the same way. I'm sure there are guys sitting on the couch right now that can step up and fill these three positions.

Foschi (sp?) can replace Coates immediately. Coles, hmm, he hasn't sparkled so far for sure but he gets another couple of weeks I think. Although, were they to go with Caldwell straight away I would have no complaints.

St. Louis - at this point I wouldn't be at all surprised to still see him out there next week.

Im not giving up on coles just because he is a team player, he will do the little things for this team and dosnt care he is not the superstar. They will need him down the road so i wouldnt give up on him yet. Its hard to get all these passes when they have good WR, and they are running the ball like crazy right now.

I'm not ready to give up on Coles. It took me too long to learn how to spell Laveranues. If Coles can somehow pull out of his funk, we could have sets with Caldwell and Coles at WR, both of whom, are great, physical run blockers.

Just imagine the Bengals in the playoffs. Big, bad Andre Smith lighting people up on the right side with two extremely physical WR's in Coles and Caldwell blocking for Cedric as he busts one wide open.

Coats we are just stuck with until next season.

As for Brad St. Louis. I don't think I have ever heard of a longsnapper getting replaced midseason.

I'm not ready to give up on Coles. It took me too long to learn how to spell Laveranues. If Coles can somehow pull out of his funk, we could have sets with Caldwell and Coles at WR, both of whom, are great, physical run blockers.

Just imagine the Bengals in the playoffs. Big, bad Andre Smith lighting people up on the right side with two extremely physical WR's in Coles and Caldwell blocking for Cedric as he busts one wide open.

Coats we are just stuck with until next season.

As for Brad St. Louis. I don't think I have ever heard of a longsnapper getting replaced midseason.

That's b/c no other long snapper has been so s**tty so early!