I would think the Bengals are prepared for the 3-4 D

walzav29

When your line consists of Evan Mathis, Kyle Cook, Bobbie Williams and Anthony Collins, you're going to have trouble sustaining drives no matter who you're playing.

If the Packers challenge the Bengals to run the ball like the Broncos did last Sunday, it may make sense for the Bengals to gameplan away from running between the tackles as much as they did.

Get Bernard Scott the ball and let him make some plays around the perimeters to soften up the Packers defense alignments. Use your players, Brat. Adjust.

When your line consists of Evan Mathis, Kyle Cook, Bobbie Williams and Anthony Collins, you're going to have trouble sustaining drives no matter who you're playing.

Im not really liking Mathis in there i want to see Roland in there somewhere he is a big physical guy that could help in the run game. I wish for once they would just put him out there. I still wonder why they havnt gone after a vet like Langton Walker or somebody to fill in the Livings?