I give brat 4 games

UK Bengal

i put most of the offense's woe's on marv. the last i heard there was 7 drops by at least 4 different player. i think that is a direct result of the players practicing and playing the preseason with JT and not palmer. alot of people think brat is not the smartest person on this coaching staff. they say teams take on the personality of their coaches brat is in charge of the O. so has his stupidity worn off on our offense players? like a brat over kill.

Dropped passes have nothing to do with not practising with a QB. A ball is a ball. If it's thrown to you and you drop it, it's because your head isn't in the game or you're a retard. Were the WRs and QB running wrong routes or having timing issues then I'd agree.

These people are payed millions every yr to do one thing, catch the f**king football. I don't care if my gran throws them the ball, if it's catchable then effing catch it.

Everyone here saw the offense out of synch theme coming when CP took all that time off.

Not sure what to lay where in terms of blame. I do know the more wide open spread the field offense looked awfully good on that last drive. Perhaps more of that earlier? Brat, who I do not hate like some of you, is sometimes too slow to adjust in the course of a game. Today's game seemed like one of those occasions...

Everyone here saw the offense out of synch theme coming when CP took all that time off.

Not sure what to lay where in terms of blame. I do know the more wide open spread the field offense looked awfully good on that last drive. Perhaps more of that earlier? Brat, who I do not hate like some of you, is sometimes too slow to adjust in the course of a game. Today's game seemed like one of those occasions...

Agreed with it's 2 early....like you said we knew offense was gonna be behind curb because time carson missed...Just wish stokley was on the other side of the field >_<

It's true we all feared that. But it didn't actually happen. Like Pidge said, you can't blame #9 for receivers just dropping passes that hit them in the damn hands.

No kidding, you mean that vintage-1965 Big-10 style offense might not work in the NFL? There was a point where Denver was absolutely stacking the line because they knew we'd run on every 1st down. All the routes were less than 10 yards. Only when they were in a do-or-die situation did they open up the offense, and holy sh*t, it worked! Of course, next week we'll be back to the same stupid crap.

Mmmmhmmm. Brat personally dropped all of those passes, too. Loser.

Agreed. I mentioned in another thread before the game that I didn't think Coles showed enough to earn that second WR spot. Not that it would of changed much anyway...

Palmer said Denver had their safeties farther down field in coverage than any team has ever played them. So go to the underneath stuff Carson and try to find your TE like Denver did whenever they needed a big play and quit audibling into running plays because it's obvious to everyone in the whole world. Every audible was stuffed

F*ck Bratkowski.

That being said, he's not going to get fired and neither is Marvin.

You can blame Marvin, Brat, Carson, the o-line, whatever, but when the ball hits the WR in the f*cking hands and they drop it, THERE'S WHERE YOU PLACE THE BLAME. They have to do a better job of holding onto the ball plain and simple...