College Football Kickoff Day.

Go U.K !!!!!! They probley going to get owned in the SEC again but WtF that's my team. They got really good players and had a good freahman class come in. So go Wildcats!!!!! Plus my youngest started there this year.

Go U.K !!!!!! They probley going to get owned in the SEC again but WtF that's my team. They got really good players and had a good freahman class come in. So go Wildcats!!!!! Plus my youngest started there this year.

Really! What his name and what position does he play? It'll give me someone special to root for on Big Blue.

Really! What his name and what position does he play? It'll give me someone special to root for on Big Blue.

I think he meant his youngest started going to school there this year.

I think he meant his youngest started going to school there this year.

Oops. I guess I got too much football on the brain. :P

The way Navy runs it's triple option is just sick. No wonder they have led the nation in rushing yards for 4 consecutive seasons.

On a side note, I thought it was really classy of Ohio State to share running out onto the field with Navy in respect of the service academy.

That was something that had NEVER been done in the history of the school.

The way Navy runs it's triple option is just sick. No wonder they have led the nation in rushing yards for 4 consecutive seasons.

On a side note, I thought it was really classy of Ohio State to share running out onto the field with Navy in respect of the service academy.

That was something that had NEVER been done in the history of the school.

I salute Ohio State for that gesture.

Go U.K !!!!!! They probley going to get owned in the SEC again but WtF that's my team. They got really good players and had a good freshman class come in. So go Wildcats!!!!! Plus my youngest started there this year.

No my bad Billy. Its my Daughter she is just a reg student. Sorry about misunderstanding there bro

Go U.K !!!!!! They probley going to get owned in the SEC again but WtF that's my team. They got really good players and had a good freshman class come in. So go Wildcats!!!!! Plus my youngest started there this year.

No my bad Billy. Its my Daughter she is just a reg student. Sorry about misunderstanding there bro

That's okay Semi. I already got straightened out on my misunderstanding. ;)

Glad I'm not an Oklahoma fan.

I take it they got upset?

Yep, #20 takes down #3 on their home turf, and OU's all-world QB got hurt and has a sprained shoulder, didn't return.

Damn! That's a huge upset.