Don't buy the Sporting News NFL preview

walzav29

Like a sucker I bought this and read through it. They pick the Bengals to go 5-11 and the Steelers to go 14-2. Why is this you ask? The writer is from the Pittsburgh Gazette. I'm not saying that a writer would pick the Bengals for 10-6, but for the Steelers to go 14-2? Ridiculous.

Looking at the Steelers schedule and what they not only brought back from last years SB winner, but what they have added and I honestly believe 14-2 is a possibility IF they were to remain very focused throughout the entire season and not sit players headed into the playoffs. Now, the Bengals going 5-11 ?? The only way you could call the Bengals 5-11 AT THIS POINT IN TIME is if you can see into the future and know the Bengals are going to (once again) suffer more injuries than any other team in the league. Minus that, I think it's very difficult to look at the direction of this team, it's players, our schedule, and only pull out 5 wins. Hell, we d*mn near had 5 wins last year (should have) with that sh*tty excuse for a football team. Just a stupid observation on the writer's part. Seriously, just stupid...

These NFL Previews are nothing more than a review of last year, they don't generally account of any of the offseason moves nor do they do any real analysis, they are wastes of paper.

They are money makers because there are people like us DYING for anything football related during the offseason !!!

I'll just say thanks for the review as I would have been one of those ones to probably check it out...

These NFL Previews are nothing more than a review of last year, they don't generally account of any of the offseason moves nor do they do any real analysis, they are wastes of paper.

I never buy'em, but I always read'em. At least whatever is written about dem Bengals.

Because I'm that guy you always see standing in the magazine aisle at the grocery store, wasting time while the wife buys cheese and stuff.

I never buy'em, but I always read'em. At least whatever is written about dem Bengals.

Because I'm that guy you always see standing in the magazine aisle at the grocery store, wasting time while the wife buys cheese and stuff.

I'm that guy to, but always seem to find something worth reading or Mrs. ArmyBengal hunts me down, so I end up buying them.

It's the offseason, what's a fan suppose to do ??