Happy Birthday AGrizzlyBaer !!!

ArmyBengal

Hey fellas thanks for the well wishes. Billy, I did just graduate this year, but like many new grads I cannot find a job... So I just go on applying all around. It really just sucks. That's the only way to describe it. But I am sure I'll find one eventually.

Hey fellas thanks for the well wishes. Billy, I did just graduate this year, but like many new grads I cannot find a job... So I just go on applying all around. It really just sucks. That's the only way to describe it. But I am sure I'll find one eventually.

Dude I remember way back when you went in as a freshman. Seems like yesterday to me. Maybe not to you. ;) BTW, Keep your chin up in the job hunt.

Dude I remember way back when you went in as a freshman. Seems like yesterday to me. Maybe not to you. ;) BTW, Keep your chin up in the job hunt.

Haha to be honest it does seem like just yesterday...time just flies when you are having fun. Though some of my best memories as a bengals fan were at purdue. A bunch of us cincinnati guys went to the local bw's an hour before kick off on games days, and if you were of age of course you ended up doing car bombs for every bengals touchdown. It was a blast.

Haha to be honest it does seem like just yesterday...time just flies when you are having fun. Though some of my best memories as a bengals fan were at purdue. A bunch of us cincinnati guys went to the local bw's an hour before kick off on games days, and if you were of age of course you ended up doing car bombs for every bengals touchdown. It was a blast.

Hold these years and the people in them close to you Griz. You'll never regret it.

Happy birthday, Griz! Wish you the best on the job hunt. What was your major?

Thanks!

I majored in social studies ed, but none of the schools are looking to higher. Older teachers are sticking around, and they can't add new teachers because of the budget. At this point I'm trying any option. Looking anywhere and everywhere. Most importantly trying to find a job that I can get health care with.

Hold these years and the people in them close to you Griz. You'll never regret it.

Yeah it is a shame it has to come to an end. This June one of friends had his wedding and it was kind of a last big bash for us to get together before we all see each other only on random occasions. It was very bittersweet.