Rey Maualuga Crazy - Good!

BengalPappaw

"The only thing different between us is I think Rey's crazy," Jeanty said. "He goes in there to lay down somebody. He goes in, he handles his business. He's got a couple of loose screws. I think my (head is) pretty tight. He's a cool dude. Funny dude. He's definitely a great asset to the team this year. I look forward to working with him."

On the Bengals.com discussion of "Lewis:Toughness back", Jeanty comments that Rey is crazy!

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/lewi...85-bdbbb10155b9

I love it!!

That is an attitude change that I'm happy to see and have on the Bengals -- GO Get um Rey!

I am really excited about seeing Rey on the field hitting the way he does.

"The only thing different between us is I think Rey's crazy," Jeanty said. "He goes in there to lay down somebody. He goes in, he handles his business. He's got a couple of loose screws. I think my (head is) pretty tight. He's a cool dude. Funny dude. He's definitely a great asset to the team this year. I look forward to working with him."

On the Bengals.com discussion of "Lewis:Toughness back", Jeanty comments that Rey is crazy!

I love it!!

That is an attitude change that I'm happy to see and have on the Bengals -- GO Get um Rey!

The statement "Toughness is back" begs the question of why it ever went away in the first place.

I love it!!

The statement "Toughness is back" begs the question of why it ever went away in the first place.

It's more Marvin talking about an attitude of toughness.

• 2 weeks later...

http://sports.yahoo....WW237sEE39DubYF

I don't know if you've guys have seen this clip or not, but it sure is fun to watch. I absolutely love the open field tackle on the Nebraska QB towards the end of the clip causing the fumble. Once again, just fun to watch !!!

During the offseason, this just has to put a smile on your face.

I'll be smiling even more if we get to see a steady dose of that this year !!!

http://sports.yahoo....WW237sEE39DubYF

I don't know if you've guys have seen this clip or not, but it sure is fun to watch. I absolutely love the open field tackle on the Nebraska QB towards the end of the clip causing the fumble. Once again, just fun to watch !!!

During the offseason, this just has to put a smile on your face.

I'll be smiling even more if we get to see a steady dose of that this year !!!

^_^ still can;t beleive we got him in the 2nd round was so excited on draft day bwahaha .

Getting him in the 2nd was just SICK !!!

When Denver traded up ahead of us, I thought for sure they were going to take him. Good for us !!!

Indeed other thing I liked was so many other teams fans were pissed off at them passing on rey late 1st early 2nd ^_^ Ram fans seemed pretty pissed too ^_^

When Denver traded up ahead of us, I thought for sure they were going to take him. Good for us !!!

Indeed other thing I liked was so many other teams fans were pissed off at them passing on rey late 1st early 2nd ^_^ Ram fans seemed pretty pissed too ^_^

Screw 'em. They had their shot and passed on it.

Indeed other thing I liked was so many other teams fans were pissed off at them passing on rey late 1st early 2nd happy.gif Ram fans seemed pretty pissed too happy.gif

And I hope he lets that fuel him and shows teams why they shouldn't have passed on him !!

Indeed other thing I liked was so many other teams fans were pissed off at them passing on rey late 1st early 2nd happy.gif Ram fans seemed pretty pissed too happy.gif

And I hope he lets that fuel him and shows teams why they shouldn't have passed on him !!

Watching that man lay wood =) can't wait for him to remind other teams why he was considered the most vicious LB in USC for past 15 years.

Watching that man lay wood =) can't wait for him to remind other teams why he was considered the most vicious LB in USC for past 15 years.

the rams took the exact same positions as us in the 1st and 2nd round both ahead of us it'll be interesting to track the progress of the four prospects.

Should be intesting because our 1st day picks will get compared too often,But I think we got the better deals ^_^

-1st Round Tackle They got the best tackle in shorts,We got the best tackle in Collage football...They'll both be starting out on the right side but our tackle was made for Right...

-2nd Round Word was they were worried about Maualuga's off the field issues so they went with James Laurinaitis,He could turn out a great player but seems retarded to skip Maualuga because of character concerns...Ma