I hate my girlfriends dog

So you guys might find this a little funny, but bare with me. So the first time i went back to my girlfriends house(where her ex bf also still lives) i see this dog she has locked up in her room. I normally like dogs so I'm anxious to see it, she opens the door and its the ugliest, most droopy eyed, terrible coated, bloched coloured, ugly cocker spaniel you'd ever seen. Now right off the bat i think the thing is ugly and its running around like its on speed almost thinking things like omg! omg! omg! what is this? a hat! omg! i love it so much! omg! so loud that i could hear it. Now this thing starts running around my girls room going through all her stuff and it starts going through the underwear my girl was wearing all day, and we had just come from my house so my first thought is dog get the F outta that, but my gf didnt seem to have a problem with it. Ever since then ive had some kind of hatred for this dog. Also she referred to the dog as being a child once and her the mother and she loved it so much and the father was her ex boyfriend. but im just not sure if i can get over this hatred and i have no idea why i hate it.

if anyone has some insight theyd like to share about how i can go about liking this dog please help a brother out. Cause i REALLY hate this dog.

Uhm, you let your girlfriend live with her ex boyfriend?

The dog is the least of your problems

You crazy canadians......

Yeah... that's what sounds funny to me.

If it's a serious relationship, the dumb dog will mellow with age, and be dead long before it would serve to come between the two of you.

If it's not a serious relationship... who gives a s**t?

Regardless if it's a serious relationship or not... her living with her ex is f**ked up.

If it's a serious relationship, the dumb dog will mellow with age, and be dead long before it would serve to come between the two of you.

Regardless if it's a serious relationship or not... her living with her ex is f**ked up.

Yeah i had to deal with it too, she moves out at the end of this month. The guys a punk anyway im not worried, she moved in with him since she needed roomates a year ago and her lease is up now.

Yeah i had to deal with it too, she moves out at the end of this month. The guys a punk anyway im not worried, she moved in with him since she needed roomates a year ago and her lease is up now.

Don't hate the dog bro. As ugly and hideous as he/she may be, you HAVE to suck it up. Instead, take him in, put him under your wing. Love the stupid little mutt like he was your own. This is good stuff. Take him on walks and car-rides by yourself. Let him sit in your lap... Do not be negative, never be negative. Chicks hate that, it will turn her off. Think about it, you will replace the douchebag ex-bf and become the newer, better, alpha male. The leader of the pack!

Seriously man, this is great stuff and a good way to get this chick to develop very strong feelings for you. I've been reading a lot about pickup lateley and this my friend is GOLDEN! A GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY.

There's nothing worse than and ugly mutt IMO, but every dog has a personality. You may come to like the thing, lol.

Oh, one more thing. Don't worry about the loser ex-bf. Do not EVER become a jealous or a needy type of guy. This doesn't phase you one bit that she lives with her ex. Be the man! Don't talk bad about him (negative), but you can use what's called boyfriend destroyers (Tyler Durden), google it. Basically it's associating yourself with stong, good, feelings and him with bad ones.. ALPHA MALE bro, that's who you are! You played football in college so I'm sure you already haveALPHA qualities.

Don't hate the dog bro. As ugly and hideous as he/she may be, you HAVE to suck it up. Instead, take him in, put him under your wing. Love the stupid little mutt like he was your own. This is good stuff. Take him on walks and car-rides by yourself. Let him sit in your lap... Do not be negative, never be negative. Chicks hate that, it will turn her off. Think about it, you will replace the douchebag ex-bf and become the newer, better, alpha male. The leader of the pack!

Seriously man, this is great stuff and a good way to get this chick to develop very strong feelings for you. I've been reading a lot about pickup lateley and this my friend is GOLDEN! A GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY.

There's nothing worse than and ugly mutt IMO, but every dog has a personality. You may come to like the thing

Damn agreen! Good post. It makes me want to go get my woman a butt ugly dog.

• 2 weeks later...