4th Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

The Steelers also passed on Shipley and Luigs with their third round picks, so there's that.

I would still feel a lot better if they pull the trigger on one of those guys to start the 4th.

like I said...4th or 5th Shipley or Luigs would be better value, probably 5th. if they drop to us then, then pull the trigger. Luigs is around 150th BPA and Shipley is mid 200s. I highly doubt we reach for these guys after what I have seen with this draft so far from the bengals.

I would say that have to go RB. You need a speedy guy back there to compliment Benson and we really don't have that. If that's Brown or whomever, I think you have to pull the trigger here and roll the dice on a center in the 5th.

I would say that have to go RB. You need a speedy guy back there to compliment Benson and we really don't have that. If that's Brown or whomever, I think you have to pull the trigger here and roll the dice on a center in the 5th.

Is Ringer from Michigan State still around? He is a "local" kid from Chaminade-Julienne HS in Dayton. I think he'd be a guy you could groom for a year or two.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ringer. But he carried such a huge load last year -- he carried the ball 390 times in 13 games. You don't think that's going to take a toll on his body? Remember, in 2006 Larry Johnson carried the ball 416 times in 16 games and he's really never been the same.

So for that reason I'm worried about us taking Ringer, even though I like him as a player.

Me personally, I don't want Ringer. He carried a sh*tload of times up there at Michigan St.

I'll pass on Ringer, as well. He would be a good value pick at this point, though. Here's to hoping the Bengals grab a CB in the 4th. D.J. Moore would be fantastic. How about Lawrence Sidbury from Richmond, as another pash rusher?

But with Benson around it's not like he's gonna carry the load here. We'll see.

That's not the point. The point is his body has a whole bunch of wear and tear, and he's a question mark to me (and others) because of it.

Luigs is the pick. I still think this was a reach but it was a need fill more than anything. I dont mind this reach in the 4th though and not the 3rd. let the man compete.