The Battle of Ohio,

Anyway the Reds got an important win tonight

And on the 4th they got a VERY important comeback win! This game showed some true spirit, and hopefully after the All Star lay off they'll be able to pick up the game with a renewed vigor! B)

I'll be rooting the reds to victory in person Sunday. :)

Can't wait to buy the 5 dollar beverages.  They probably cost 8 now. :angry:

Mat, haven't you ever heard of a flask? :blink: A few shots of your favorite booze sure makes the beer go a whole lot farther, plus far fewer trips to the mens room!

The flask thing is a great idea, but my host might frown upon it. Unfortunately his colleagues often sit nearby. Yesterday some bigwig from cinergy joined us for a few inings. So I paid the ridiculous prices: 4 buds + 1 water=27.50, 2 pretzels + nachos+hotdog+2 buds=30.50 :rolleyes: The prices do encourage moderation.

I doubt I'd be attending as many games if I were a kid again. Oh yeah, my father always had a flask. :lol:

Had I not had those nachos I would have had a foul ball. :wacko: Sweet seats in club 4192.

I will take the credit for the big come from behind win because I cheered myself horse. THE UMP'S A BUM, etc.

One more thing, that was some sloppy baseball, poor base running, fielding and throwing. Larkin's backup is a liability. :unsure: