Does anyone not want TJ back

UF_Gators_15

No disrespect to TJ, I don't want all u steers and queers comin at me all hostile like "Don't hate on TJ cause he's leavin!" I'm just sayin I'm ready to start over and not have to deal with his baby bulls**t every offseason, on the field he's a warrior aside from the tantrums when he doesn't get a pass interference, but off the field I think he talks to much! I'm ready to move on from the 32 year old, and he can take his buddy Chad with him too. Crabtree is a beast nuff said, and Maclin is a stud that has major return ability, with Crabtree's injury I would almost rather draft Maclin in the 1st and then OT in the 2nd. Who's comin with me? B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect to TJ, I don't want all u steers and queers comin at me all hostile like "Don't hate on TJ cause he's leavin!" I'm just sayin I'm ready to start over and not have to deal with his baby bulls**t every offseason, on the field he's a warrior aside from the tantrums when he doesn't get a pass interference, but off the field I think he talks to much! I'm ready to move on from the 32 year old, and he can take his buddy Chad with him too. Crabtree is a beast nuff said, and Maclin is a stud that has major return ability, with Crabtree's injury I would almost rather draft Maclin in the 1st and then OT in the 2nd. Who's comin with me? B)

I'm down for that. I don't get what all the fuss about T.J. is. He's a pretty good receiver, but we've won games without him and only won one playoff game with him. I know it's not all his fault, but we'll never know what Caldwell and Simpson can do if they never play. For the record, I'd much rather have Maclin than Crabtree, although it's been said that Maclin is pretty raw.

I'm down for that. I don't get what all the fuss about T.J. is. He's a pretty good receiver, but we've won games without him and only won one playoff game with him. I know it's not all his fault, but we'll never know what Caldwell and Simpson can do if they never play. For the record, I'd much rather have Maclin than Crabtree, although it's been said that Maclin is pretty raw.

when was that play-off game?

i'd take tj back for the right price in a heart beat. i don't want a first round wr, we need to see what the kids can do.

i'd take tj back for the right price in a heart beat. i don't want a first round wr, we need to see what the kids can do.

My bad.

We actually LOST that game.

My mind will always embrace the feeling that we would've won that game with a healthy Carson.

By the way, T.J. had 4 catches for 44 yards and no TD's in that game.

The whole thing is the bengals are putting all there money on One guy TJ and he has yet to make a decision. Now this team let some good free agents go waiting for his answer. I just really hope they dont wait forever, and start signing some guys that good really help this team.

My bad.

My mind will always embrace the feeling that we would've won that game with a healthy Carson.

Actually, TJ had 4 catches for 25 yards and one TD in that game.

My bad.

just giving you s**t

Do I want TJ back ?? Of course I do. I have always liked what TJ has brought in toughness and his production speaks volumes. What I don't want is to have him come back to the Bengals after no one offers him a damn thing only to give him EVERYTHING he wanted to start with. I would be mad as hell. The problem I had all along was paying TJ 10 million per year.

With everyone saying we should have tagged and traded TJ, I only offer that he's gotten next to nothing at this time and that's probably what we would have gotten in trade. Seeing as how we won't be signing Jason Brown or anyone else of note, the comp pick we get if TJ doesn't return looks to be higher than what we might have gotten in a trade. At least that's how it appears at this point.

Do I want TJ back ?? Of course I do. I have always liked what TJ has brought in toughness and his production speaks volumes. What I don't want is to have him come back to the Bengals after no one offers him a damn thing only to give him EVERYTHING he wanted to start with. I would be mad as hell. The problem I had all along was paying TJ 10 million per year.

With everyone saying we should have tagged and traded TJ, I only offer that he's gotten next to nothing at this time and that's probably what we would have gotten in trade. Seeing as how we won't be signing Jason Brown or anyone else of note, the comp pick we get if TJ doesn't return looks to be higher than what we might have gotten in a trade. At least that's how it appears at this point.

Yeah, the tag and trade possibilities woudn't have looked so good. In hindsight, I'm 100% convinced not tagging T.J. was the best thing to do. T.J. is saying he's going to make his decision by tomorrow night and we'll know all we need to know about Housh; either he'll sign in Minny for equal or lesser money than he was offered here or he'll be back in stripes next season.

My bad.

its a lot of teams that have sucess by moving on with out there some of there old star players and we need a change

TJ's surly attitude has rubbed off on this team and brought them down, including Chad Johnson. I'm so freakin' sick of this guy portraying himself as some kind of victim who doesn't get the credit (or money) he deserves. I think it would be addition by subtraction by letting him walk. Besides, I think our offense might be better with Caldwell than with TJ.

That said, I think he will re-sign with us.

I just don't like the way a player bashes his team because he thinks he is about to get paid in FA, with that said yeah I would take him back, the chemistry with CPalmer is still there we won't have to go through a learning curve with another WR, unless the starters are CJohnson & CHenry who alresdy know the O...While he is arrogant and loudmouthed like the Steelers HWard, there is no denying what he does on the field, there is nothing wrong with trash talking on the field IF you can back it up...

This is a no brainer for me. Bringing Housh back at a reasonable price is the best thing for the team. Some of you may want Crabtree or Maclin, but you have to use your first round pick to get him - and then you're talking about a rookie who won't be producing anything like Housh for a year or two.

Add to that the fact that if Housh is resigned, it frees up the Bengals even more to look to trade Chad. If that happens, the Bengals get that extra draft pick or two that will help continue to build this team the right way.

Sadly, Housh is a goner.

I doubt we'd roll the dice on crabtree for the points mentioned above re our 2 WR taken last year. That and I am unconvinced of his speed and durability. Looks like Kelley Washington but shorter (as in, not a starter)

With CJ, Cheech, Caldwell, Simpson, Urrutia and maybe one more WR in the draft we will be fine at WR.