Reds vs. A's

xjjeep90

Worth Reitsma?  I have a hard time thinking that's true.  That, to me, was the worst transaction by the Reds in the off-season.

yeah, i liked reitsma quite a bit...

Man, he looked very strong last season. He was gaining some serious confidence, he was throwing the ball hard and his changeup, well, it's one of the best in the business. I was saddened to see him go..

what the hell, to's are going crazy with power or something. My post was a topic not a reply to a topic that had nothing to do with it and now my joke doesnt even go across cuz of it. wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I merged it. It's the same thing we were talking about in the thread that it currently resides. There's nothing worse than 3-4 threads about the same thing, people leave because ill-organization and mismanagment forcing everyone to re-type entries used in other threads; we experienced a lot of that during the draft and during the season. It's frustrating for most users, especially non-regulars. Yes, we make an effort to draw people into the forum such as the guests to increase the visibility and wide range of ideologies that make each one of us come back here day after day.

Now that I explained myself, since we are here for the greater good of community of Bengal fans, you should be satisfied.

If you're not, e-mail me at joshkirkendall@hotmail.com, or jkirkendall@bengalszone.com. If you would like, send me a private message via this forum.

Have faith Billy. The Reds have momentum in this one, well since the 5th so far.. we very well could make a comeback in this one (A's bullpen isn't that good either)

Oops! :blink: I stopped following the game on MLB.com gameday at 11-0! :rolleyes:

I do have faith but I can only take so much suffering! :P

The Reds have momentum in this one, well since the 5th so far.. we very well could make a comeback in this one (A's bullpen isn't that good either)

I don't think a comeback is going to happen tonight. It's now 17-8 A's in the bottom of the 7th with only one out. :wacko:

I'm curious to see how the Reds will rebound.. series' like this typically define most teams for a downward spiral (which the Reds have done many times in the past). We need to rebound both winning-wise and mentality.

I agree, but it seems the pitching may be starting to show thier true colors. And with Larkin and Kearns banged up, it could be the beginning of a bad stretch.