Reds vs Expos.

turningpoint

I think 2 out of 3 is very possible. I'm worried of a let down playing the Expos and having the day off yesterday. Pitching matchups this series include:

Friday - Day vs. Acevado

Saturday - Ohka vs. Valentine

Sunday - Hernandez vs. Van Poppel

I can see Friday being a pitchers duel. Both have had promising starts, but both have been victim of poor run support and blown leads late in the game.

I think Saturday we could have problems with Valentine pitching so poorly in his first outing and Ohka pitching solid so far.

Liván Hernández has always been an average pitching, however, Van Poppel has always been less than average. Van Poppel pitching poorly in his last outing, 5 innings and 5 ERs, but in his previous four starts two have been quality starts.

Our offense will need to save us this series.

I can see 2 out of 3, but I'm not so sure about a sweep; then again I never thought we'd sweep the 'Stros in four and take five out of six against the fish.

Let's keep this train a'rollin.

I HATE IT WHEN ITS A CALLED THIRD STRIKE WITH TWO RUNNERS ON IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH.... :angry:

If it's close enough to call in that situation, it's definitely close enough to swing at. That's just poor hitting. If you're gonna go down in the bottom of the 9th, behind in the game and with men on base, you BETTER go down swinging!

Oh man!!! What a game, the Reds tie it up in the bottom of the 9th with two out! My heart can't take this stress! :o

NEVERMIND!!! The Reds did it!! Three runs to win in the bottom of the 9th!?! Are you kidding me!?! This IS a team of destiny!

Awesome win!! GO REDS!! B)

Don't you guys think the Reds have taken a little away from the Bengals excitement? I tell you what, my interest has shifted more towards the Reds than the Bengals for the first time since the '99 season.

i don't know. for me, it has just made the wait for the nfl season much more pleasant...

yeah same here, i'm still interested in both, but you have to admit this is the most boring time of the year for a football fan, so it makes sense you care more about the Reds. Especially with Griffey going for 500 and them in 1st place.