Ray lewis Older? Ravens Defense Overrated?

Kazkal

o_O It amazes me how every year you hear how their defense is getting older so won't be as good yet still produces at very high levels...Dolphins looked like a highschool team on offense.

Penny was throwing up INTs like popcorn. IMO Baltimore won't advance beyond this game in the playoffs.

o_O It amazes me how every year you hear how their defense is getting older so won't be as good yet still produces at very high levels...Dolphins looked like a highschool team on offense.

Penny was throwing up INTs like popcorn. IMO Baltimore won't advance beyond this game in the playoffs.

Ya but the Ravens were still hitting him so often that I could feel it o_O

Not that it matters but it was only a few weeks ago the following joke appeared in my local Los Angeles area sports pages.

"The NFL should create a new stat tracking the number of times a player jumps on the pile after the play has been whistled dead. If approved the NFL could refer to the new stat as a JOP or simply name the new stat in honor of Ray Lewis."

:lol:

IMO Baltimore won't advance beyond this game in the playoffs.

IMO you're dead wrong. We'll see.

Indeed,I really just can't see any of the 3 offenses <maybe the chargers> man handling the ravens defense,The Steelers Oline has been pretty bad so I wouldn't count the ravens out next week.....

IMO Baltimore won't advance beyond this game in the playoffs.

IMO you're dead wrong. We'll see.

They've been my pick to win the bowl this year since Flacco had that 40 yard run on us.

And im being serious. GO AFC NORTH! (Except the Squeelers..F***in hate them.

Also, the reason the birds will win the bowl is 3 simple things; They can stop the run, they can stop the pass, and they can pound the rock like it's nobodys buisness..who is really going to take them out billy? The Titans? Maybe the Squeelers?..hahaha never.

offence wins games, defence wins championships.

passing wins games, running wins championships.

ergo, the Baltimore Ravens (blessed with a monster D, a stable of RBs that deserve that title, and a corps of underrated recievers) could well make it all the way to the Super Bowl.