Bengals fans

COB

NFL crowds are funny. Although sad, even fat guys who revel in the glory of years past are pretty entertaining, like guys in the dog pound, or Washington fans who wear pig noses (note to fat guy wearing a dress and a pig nose, the "Hogs" were the offensive line like twenty years ago. Please move on).

But how about us Bengals fans? See crowd shot below that Fox aired during the fourth quarter of yesterday's game. The picture is bad because I have a ten year old tube tv.

DSC00378.jpg

I must ask the eternal question. WTF?

The guy in back on the right looks to be in a coma, or just plain dead. Just kidding, he was obviously fast asleep. I am just trying to imagine the conversation between the cameraman and the producer when they were shooting, then deciding to air, this shot.

But just as interesting to me is the lady in front on the left. She's got blonde hair, but she's wearing some sort of red ring around her head, and an expression that says, "I'll kill you." She reminds me of my high school latin teacher. Dos Bengals morte, or something like that.

He....ahem......She looks like a tranny to me.

I saw this, too. Actually it is womens head attire, more commonly known as an orange dyed fox fur head band.

http://www.furhatworld.com/orange-fox-fur-...band-p-732.html

I was going to buy one once........but my better judgement prevailed.

NFL crowds are funny. Although sad, even fat guys who revel in the glory of years past are pretty entertaining, like guys in the dog pound, or Washington fans who wear pig noses (note to fat guy wearing a dress and a pig nose, the "Hogs" were the offensive line like twenty years ago. Please move on).

But how about us Bengals fans? See crowd shot below that Fox aired during the fourth quarter of yesterday's game. The picture is bad because I have a ten year old tube tv.

DSC00378.jpg

I must ask the eternal question. WTF?

The guy in back on the right looks to be in a coma, or just plain dead. Just kidding, he was obviously fast asleep. I am just trying to imagine the conversation between the cameraman and the producer when they were shooting, then deciding to air, this shot.

But just as interesting to me is the lady in front on the left. She's got blonde hair, but she's wearing some sort of red ring around her head, and an expression that says, "I'll kill you." She reminds me of my high school latin teacher. Dos Bengals morte, or something like that.

That old guy has to be Guicuic's dad, they both sleep pretty much thru the game...

The picture is bad because I have a ten year old tube tv.

That shouldn't be a problem unless you have children. And if you do, well...I can only imagine the shame they must feel.

The guy in back on the right looks to be in a coma, or just plain dead. Just kidding, he was obviously fast asleep.

Perhaps it's Bob Bratkowski. Was it 3rd down?

But just as interesting to me is the lady in front on the left. She's got blonde hair, but she's wearing some sort of red ring around her head, and an expression that says, "I'll kill you." She reminds me of my high school latin teacher.

Yup, and it's that haunting come hither expression of bareely controlled murderous rage that reminded me of Cindy McCain.*

*Sadly, since the election I've seen qhostly images of Cindy everywhere.