2 weeks to prepare do we win?

HoTbOy

As I sit here watching the Jets win in OT, I thought we had 2 weeks to prepare for the Eagles do we win our 2nd game? I think that the Bengals maybe able to stop the run good enough where that DMcNabb will have to win the game with his arm, their WR's are not all that good I think that the Bengals win this game and get a couple of INT's while doing it...

Well the linebackers aren't very good at covering the runningback out of the backfield and Westbrook is an awesome receiver. That does not bode well for the Bengals. Desean Jackson is also very good for the Eagles in special teams and could prove a tough match up with his speed against the Bengals defensive backs. If the defensive backs for the Bengals don't get their hands on Jackson at the line of scrimmage and allow him to run clean, you can expect some long pass plays. This will definitely be an interesting game to watch...well at least maybe to half time.

Ill say this every eagles game is on TV here since i live near the philly area, and this team always beats teams they are supposed to, but struggle agaisnt teams with good records. There defense is tough and blitz like crazy which isnt very good for an o-line that stuggles with that. Donovan is not always accurate, but when hes on he is on and light up any secondary with whatever wideout is there, plus if we dont get pressure on him and he has all day that might not be good. Im more worried about Westbrook as a reciever, so with all that said this game will be very tough to win coming off a bye or not. I just hope they play them tough i want to see a big win, the eagles are my second fav. team and when the bengals are suckin ill route for the eagles, but this week i would love to see my bengals take them down lol.

Ill say this every eagles game is on TV here since i live near the philly area, and this team always beats teams they are supposed to, but struggle agaisnt teams with good records. There defense is tough and blitz like crazy which isnt very good for an o-line that stuggles with that. Donovan is not always accurate, but when hes on he is on and light up any secondary with whatever wideout is there, plus if we dont get pressure on him and he has all day that might not be good. Im more worried about Westbrook as a reciever, so with all that said this game will be very tough to win coming off a bye or not. I just hope they play them tough i want to see a big win, the eagles are my second fav. team and when the bengals are suckin ill route for the eagles, but this week i would love to see my bengals take them down lol.

35-14 Bengals

Really? You are rooting for the Bengals this week? If the Eagles were my 2nd fav team I'd be rooting for the Eagles, just because they still have a shot at the playoffs.

Wish I had a 2nd team... :P Only other NFL teams I root for, I root for them to lose.

I agree that DJackson may give them trouble but, because they lack a power running game, I don't think running will be much a factor, DMcNabb can get on a streak but he does not scare me with his arm as some other QB's do...We see alot of pressure blitzes from the Ravens and Steelers, so they should prepared for most of what the Eagles do... I'm not going to say that I would rather have RFitzpatrick playing instead of CPalmer but he is a lot more mobile and can run away from some of those blitzes...I don't know if they can score 30 but I think they win...

Heck yea im rooting for the bengals, they are my team this who i root for, but because i live near philly i always get there games, and when they would be in the playoffs and superbowl and what not i would be chearing for them. So thats why i say they could be my 2nd favorite team (plus its my brothers team). With that said ive been a bengals fan for way to long to just give up (cant figure that one out lol), but this is my team and ill always root for them. This year i really cant get into football all that much im just not as excited as i am other years, i guess its just getting to me now.