Any Doctors On the Site?

Thurmanation

A couple days back i went out to a buddy of mines place and needless to say i drnak far more then i should have. A few days later when i went to urinate i felt a slight sting almost as if i had a cut on my johnson or something. A few days have passed and the pain has stopped although now my left side seems to feel like its slightly bruised, not very painful but more sore as if id been working out my left abdomin. I dont know if the pain stopped because i drnak a tub of pure cranberry juice( a friend of mine told me to do this) or if it was nothing. Im worried this could be a kidney or bladder problem but have not seen any blood or discolor during urination. Any one who has gone through this before or knows what could be the problem can you help a brother out?

Thanks alot.

Im planning on going to see a doctor but just wanted to see if i could ease my mind at all untill then.

A couple days back i went out to a buddy of mines place and needless to say i drnak far more then i should have. A few days later when i went to urinate i felt a slight sting almost as if i had a cut on my johnson or something. A few days have passed and the pain has stopped although now my left side seems to feel like its slightly bruised, not very painful but more sore as if id been working out my left abdomin. I dont know if the pain stopped because i drnak a tub of pure cranberry juice( a friend of mine told me to do this) or if it was nothing. Im worried this could be a kidney or bladder problem but have not seen any blood or discolor during urination. Any one who has gone through this before or knows what could be the problem can you help a brother out?

Thanks alot.

Im planning on going to see a doctor but just wanted to see if i could ease my mind at all untill then.

During this drinking binge you didn't happen to bang some nasty skank did you? :P

Thanks alot.

During this drinking binge you didn't happen to bang some nasty skank did you? :P

I believe Dr. Billy might be able to cure what ails ya'. :lol:

Thanks alot.

lol no, but i was with one a couple days before.

Thanks alot.

lol no, but i was with one a couple days before.

Well we seem to be narrowing down a possible cause here, and I advise you to contact the forum Army medic. As a former Marine I'd usually call on Navy Corpsman, but the Army stands second to none in this department.

Mark...are you packing any penicillin? :doctor:

Well, while my expertise is more along the lines of trauma, I have some questions...

Is the pain in the back or the abdomen ??

If it is in the abdomen, where is the pain (lower left, above your piece) ??

Describe the pain (sharp, stabbing, dull) ??

Do you have a history of kidney stones ??

Any bleeding when you urinate ??

What meds are you currently taking ??

Allergic to anything ??

When is your appointment ??

Those are all basic questions to start. I'm NOT a doctor, but I play one in the Army !!!

Well, while my expertise is more along the lines of trauma, I have some questions...

Is the pain in the back or the abdomen: More On The Side, Lower left around the love handle.

Describe the pain (sharp, stabbing, dull): Dull more then anything

Do you have a history of kidney stones: no

Any bleeding when you urinate: Not that ive seen

What meds are you currently taking: None

Allergic to anything: No

When is your appointment: Tomorrow

Those are all basic questions to start. I'm NOT a doctor, but I play one in the Army !!!

The pain in the side seems to have sub-sided as well the pain during urination has seemed to also subside for the time. Although it still feels like have to go to the bathroom 10 minutes after i go.

Well, you probably have been to the doc by now, but it sounds like a possible urinary tract infection and if it is, they will probably treat it with some antibiotic like Septra. Anyway, I hope things went well with the doctor and you start doing better. I'm curious as to the outcome now. PM me if you choose not to share on this thread...

Hope you feel better !!!

• 3 weeks later...
So what was the verdict there JungleD ?? Inquiring minds want to know !!!

Just a UTI, im completely fine now.

Thanks for the help though guys.

Holy sh*t, I was right ?!?!?! Glad to hear things are better !!!

Seriously though, if they become a continued thing, you should be referred to a urologist instead of just a family practice Dr...

So what was the verdict there JungleD ?? Inquiring minds want to know !!!

Just a UTI, im completely fine now.

Thanks for the help though guys.

Holy sh*t, I was right ?!?!?! Glad to hear things are better !!!

Seriously though, if they become a continued thing, you should be referred to a urologist instead of just a family practice Dr...

You charging Jungle D a co-pay? He may be in Canada with the free medicine, but you're in the US, he owes you twenty-five bucks.

I was a day late on the diagnosis and even though I was right, he would still have to see the Doc to get the perscription, so this one's on the house !!!

lmao yeah i forgot you guys have to pay for your meds haha, that sucks, hopefully by the time Obama is done you guys will be smokin that medicinal marijuana and gettin free morphine :P

Thanks alot.

I was thinking the same thing....LOL