Is it time to start a pool on when Marvin is fired?

GregCook

I have a feeling Marvin will coach out his contract (btw, when is that up?) and then Bratkowski will be upgraded to HC. By the time all this goes down, Cleveland will have already fired Romeo and signed Cowher to a huge contract. Because you know he will coach again.

I have a feeling Marvin will coach out his contract (btw, when is that up?) and then Bratkowski will be upgraded to HC. By the time all this goes down, Cleveland will have already fired Romeo and signed Cowher to a huge contract. Because you know he will coach again.

Agreed. Crennel will be gone after this year. Lerner will persuade Cowher to come to Cleveburg after this season. Lewis will be gone but only after his contract expires. We will then hire an "up and coming" head coach or a re-tread that's desperate for a job. We'll never win with Mikey in control. Not gonna happen.

I say he get fired when were 0-8 or worse, and if we go 3-13 or worse on the season i say hes gone in the off season. This "rebuild through the draft and don't spend money on good FA's, but we need FA's so we get the cheap garbage ones" mentality is really starting to wear thin.