Duke is back!

ChadJohnson-85

DUKE BACK: Safety Chinedum Ndukwe (knee) returned to practice for the first time in about a month Wednesday. Dexter Jackson, one of the starting safeties who said after Sunday's game he broke his thumb, wasn't on the practice field.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7040

I think Sims is back too, but the Bengals wont dress Sims or Shirley this game because we got the probowler Thornton on the line taking up all the snaps. Can't wait to see the run d in this game.

With dickweed Thornton playing, odds are it'll again be piss poor.

I think Sims is back too, but the Bengals wont dress Sims or Shirley this game because we got the probowler Thornton on the line taking up all the snaps. Can't wait to see the run d in this game.

I've always wondered if thornton & brown have some kind of sick deal going on? :huh:

I've always wondered if thornton & brown have some kind of sick deal going on? :huh:

Oh, they do. Mike drops his pants, and Johnny boy plants his lips dead on his ass. :lol:

Oh, they do. Mike drops his pants, and Johnny boy plants his lips dead on his ass. :lol:

Wow, what a sick picture you paint!!! LOL

So if that is the case then who dresses at DT? Last game they only had three DTs dressed. Shirley wasn't dressed and now that Sims is back who is sitting on the sidelines with no uniform? I highly doubt they go with 5 Dts but if Frostee can't go then you can put either Sims or Shirley in uniform. It still baffles me that they go and pick up Harris who had a good preseason, but still was picked up the week before the season and becomes the third DT immediately. Just doesn't make much sense to me that you draft two guys and then you don't play them when they were the most impressive players at DT except for Peko who was good in the preseason. I just wish the future was now and not when the season is already down the tubes. They could turn it around, but with Thornton in there I just see 100 yard rusher after 100 yard rusher ever week for the oppossing teams rb.

Back on topic, per Curnutte today, it looks like Ndukwe will start. Dexter apparently broke his thumb, so he's getting an early start on his annual habit of missing several games.

http://bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7048

Back on topic, per Curnutte today, it looks like Ndukwe will start. Dexter apparently broke his thumb, so he's getting an early start on his annual habit of missing several games.

He should of broken his leg so we don't have any more trash talk that he never backs up. I am excited to see what Hebert brings to the table. They said he will get some snaps at SS. Now if Thornton could get injured or be hurt enough where they are forced play the rookies. I know Sims probably wont see a lot if any action this weekend, and I hope Shirley can get in there. We could of really used him against the Ravens. Oh well I have no control so I got to just go with the flow.