I hate my boss!

My boss has a replica Ickey Woods jersey.

The guy is not even a Bengals fan. He PRETENDS to be, but he's a Redskins fan and calls himself a "Hog." Anyways, the guy's a big loser and has the holy grail of Bengals jerseys (for me, at least). And I've tried to convince the bastard to sell me the damn thing, but he won't! He says his aunt got it for him when she went to a Bengals game in the 80's and it "means too much to him."

And GET THIS, the jersey is sitting in a box at his mom's house, two hours away. Boy, that jersey must be important to him if it's sitting in a box!

Any ideas on how to retrieve this lost article of my youth?

:ph34r: Go to his Moms house and tell her that he's asked you to come over and pick up something for him ....... or ..... that you guys at the office are going to have it framed for him and give it to him. Either way, you leave with the goods.

Barring that, a trade for a Skins jersey does seem a good option.

systematically staple his bollocks to his desk until he decides to offer you the shirt, free of charge.

I've got the perfect solution for you:

Demand him give you that jersey. When he denies, keep demanding it. After the 5th denial, stab him with a #2 pencil over and over and over again--because he MUST PAY!!! Chop him up into little pieces and put him in the freezer. Then when you leave--light the place on fire.

Uhhhhh--I'm only kidding folks.

I hate my boss too. He's such a c**ksucker.

Demand him give you that jersey. When he denies, keep demanding it. After the 5th denial, stab him with a #2 pencil over and over and over again--because he MUST PAY!!! Chop him up into little pieces and put him in the freezer. Then when you leave--light the place on fire.

I hate my boss too. He's such a c**ksucker.

Now I see why you have chosen that screen name!

Demand him give you that jersey.  When he denies, keep demanding it.  After the 5th denial, stab him with a #2 pencil over and over and over again--because he MUST PAY!!!  Chop him up into little pieces and put him in the freezer.  Then when you leave--light the place on fire.

I hate my boss too.  He's such a c**ksucker.

Now I see why you have chosen that screen name!

Kitared, I sense that you LIKE Vikings--wanna come out with me some Saturday Night--drink a couple of pitchers of beer--straight from the pitcher/keg??? Then throw a couple of people through the windows of the bar, like my other barbaric boy, Charles Barkley???

:D:D:D:D:D