BENGALS vs Arizona

jbengals1

on to next weeks game............BENGALS vs Cards and after this game 10/26/03 i'm feeling very good abought the boys in orange and black and dare i say or think "3 in a row" yes i dare and my prediction is

jbengals1 says BENGALS 34 - Cards 20 :P

Wow. Just checked americasline.com. Bengals are 2 and a half point ROAD favorites!  :blink:  :)

I think it's a sign of the apocalypse ;)

This is a Bengals game that they should win. I do worry about the Letdown after beating two division leaders in a row. But the Cardinals did the Bengals a favor by beating the 49ers(and made me happier too) So hopefully the Bengals won't let this one slip away.

So I'll give my prediction:

Bengals 28 Cardinals 10

The Bengals should walk all over them if they play like they have been, and I think they will.

cheers

The Bengals should walk all over them if they play like they have been, and I think they will.

cheers

Operative word: should. For the record, I agree. If the Bengals are really a good team, they should win in a walk.

My bet: Bengals key on stopping Shipp and forcing Blake to beat them through the air. I don't think he can, but he can also run; I would not be surprised to see Hardy assigned to spy him. But the key is that we have to score some points. I think Dillon comes back on a mission and Warrick and K-wash have big days as AZ tries to stop CJ. Bengals 41, Turds 24

Cards seem to give up more sacks than they get. Until this last week, they had the worst rushing offense in the league. I do have some concern bout our tendency to get burned deep combined with Blakes ability to go there.

For a 2 and 5 record, their defense is rated pretty well. I'm not as bothered by that because the Bengals are actually feeding on some of the better defenses around ........ Ravens .. Seahawks ... and Buffalo.

Think this will be a little higher scoring for both teams. Bengals 35 Arizona 21.

Not worried about the Bengals being over confident. It hasn't seemed to occur to them to be over confident yet, and coach Lewis is already saying the things they need to hear to keep them grounded. They also know that they could lose everything the've managed to build up so far this season by losing to the cards. Momentum ... Position in standings .... credibility !!!

Seattle did better then i thought they would. CINCY: 31 : ARIZ 17 (yes it's an over) NO let down this week. Big ROAD game on their minds. This win means 'much to much' to them. The let-down comes the following week vs houston ... Ariz off big win over SF... after last big win over GB they gota a...s wuppin' on the road..... win over SF follows bye week... after us they go to pitt, then clev..... this is a great place to START a new road and west-coast win steak.... still think our offense is too strong for their 'D'....our 'D' should do better this week as far as stoppping them on downs and not relying on turnovers......

i definetly think the bengals will win this game. Arizona has kind of taken our place (along with the Lions) as the leagues worst team. Good to see that Blake has a place to play, he served us well.

bengals 27 cards 10

bengals.com says TE Reggie Kelly is definitely out for the AZ game, and that CD has been downgraded. We lose some blocking with Kelly out, but it should give Schobel more time, and he's a solid threat in the passing game. Looks like Rudi will have to carry the load again this week. Looks to me like Lewis figures he can get Corey's groin fully healed while Rudi handles AZ (and probably Houston, too) and then bring back the big gun at 100% for the KC game.

Losing Kelley isn't the blow that it would have been in years past losing the starting TE, the depth at TE is impressive. It just means more time for Schobel and Tony Stewart who are both having good seasons. Sitting Corey down for this game is a agreat idea because it let's him heal, and it shows him that he isn't indespensible to the team. Hopefully he'll be humbled a bit, and healthy a lot for the KC game, but I would like to see him work off the rust before he has to face KC. But are they ever gonna get TJ back?!?

My only guess with TJ, is that Lewis feels that if he can be ready before week 10 then he'll play, if he ain't, I think Lewis puts him on the IR and we see Dugans back(if he is healthy). However the good think about TJ being down is that it allows Washington to get more reps than he would have, and see more actual playing time. Washington is a very raw player and only played in about 12 college games before the Bengals drafted him so everybit helps.

I've been a Bengals fan since the wrap-up of the Ken Anderson era, but I just joined this site. I've lived in NYC the past few years and just moved to LA. It's hard to be a fan, but you're not one if you don't stick through the tough times, and it has been tough for over a decade.

But I love the turnaround this year. I'm wearing my Brooks jersey with pride these days.

The Cards should be beat. I'm happy they won against the 49ers (Joe Montana almost to Lewis Billups ruined my childhood--Billups is to football as Buckner is to baseball). Blake will be hyped and their D can play when they want to. Let's hope they don't want to.

Bengals 20

Cards 10

James Brooks rules!!

I live in Arizona, just outside Phoenix. Been a Bengals fan since the early 70s - all things considered, not hard to do since the Cards are the local team! I'm a Cards season ticket holder and will be at the game Sunday. My sister and her boyfriend are coming in from Cincy and he'll be going with me. If it were any team but the Bengals, there'd likely be more visiting team fans than Cards fans. I bought tickets with three other guys - all fans of other teams (Vikings, Rams & 49ers) and we all bought just to get tickets for those games.

Usually the heat gets to the visiting team. The past couple weekends it's been 100 degrees or warmer. I was actually in my swimming pool last weekend!! This weekend it's supposed to be in the 70s, about the same as Cincy. The heat is about the only excuse the Bengals could have. This is a pathetic team with Mike Brown-esque management tactics. When the Packers were here, it was hotter than hell - last weekend, too. The cards are capable of making big plays. WR Anquan Boldin is a potential stud. Marcel Shipp is a promising RB. Not much else.

I don't see how the Bengals can lose, but you never know. I'll say Bengals 27, Cards 10.

This might be an old topic for most of you, but I'm a FNG. What's the town saying about Dillon? Out here, people think he should be traded before the next draft. I actually thought they'd do it before this season's trade deadline. That's a tough one, giving up on a player with his skills. At some point he's got to be more trouble than he's worth. I'd rather see him ditch the attitude and stick it out; status quo and he's gotta go. Any thoughts?