Is it just me ?

Dadraftnick

Please, somebody tell the three excuses for announcers that somebody was playing a football game.

I dont think I herad any of the three of them say,for example, Johnson on the tackle, all damn night.

The three sounded more like three girls at a slumber party and Aaron Rogers was the guy that they were in love with.

The Bengals played the part of that bitch that took their boyfriend.

Sideline interviews were,"what do you think about Aaron Rodgers and does he think I'm cute?

These idiots couldnt be bothered with calling a play or talking about what was going on the field.

When they did bother to notice that Bengals existed it was to rag them.

If you ever wondered why the Bengals have one player on the Hall of Fame this is why ,these idiots no not know that the Bengals exist, they know nothing about the game ,they are think they are better than anybody and dont give a damn about the little people because ,they are so far above them.

I feel alot better about not having all of those national TV games.

You cant even follow the game when windbags like are the annoucers/

ESPN has totally ruined Monday Night Football. You're right, the announcers barely acknowledge what's happening on the field and spend most of their time giving opinions about the teams playing. What really bothered me was that when interviewing Palmer and Dhani, they asked them both what they thought about Rodgers' play tonight. Ask them about their team for Christ sakes!

I went to Espn.com to complain and took all of the time filling out all of the fields writing the complaint but, there was one field that it would not let you finish so you couldnt forward your e-mail.

Nice trick.

You have no complaints because they wont let you finish the e-mail.

Oh, also they have a nice thing there saying about how they will make sure that your complaint will get through to the people that matter.

What a joke.

I went to Espn.com to complain and took all of the time filling out all of the fields writing the complaint but, there was one field that it would not let you finish so you couldnt forward your e-mail.

Nice trick.

You have no complaints because they wont let you finish the e-mail.

Oh, also they have a nice thing there saying about how they will make sure that your complaint will get through to the people that matter.

What a joke.

wow yup anything to do with NFL football wont let you send it....lol totally agree espn as a whole is a joke!

At least three separate times, I heard them actually call the wrong name for a Bengals player and never acknowledge that they were wrong.

They did not pay enough attention to the game to even know what RB was running or be able to talk about a play.

Tony Kornheiser is the worst announcer I have ever seen/listened to by a long shot. He even makes Randy Cross and Dan Dierdorf sound OK.

Did anybody have Sportscenter on right after the game? That was just as bad. They had a review of each one of Rodgers his series and how he did. OBTW, the Bengals won that game fellas.

Unfortunately they have transformed what used to be a great format and show into the sports version of Access Hollywood or Inside Edition. To the average sports junkie, like myself, their program is not very good anymore.

Between the Favre saga and the A-Rod/Madonna scandal, this has been a bad summer for real sports coverage. Maybe it was fitting that a guy like Jim McKay passed away a few months ago.

Here is the email I sent to PTI

Tony, that was the worst Monday Night Football broadcast I have seen in my 25+ years as a fan. If I had covered my eyes and just listened to the game I would have sworn the Jets were playing because there were more discussions about Brett Favre and how much money he is going to make off endorsements than there was about the entire Bengal's team. The most glaring omission of the night was the fact that Bengals first round pick, Keith Rivers didn't even get mentioned until 3:30 left in the game when he was already done playing for the night. This despite the fact he led the team in tackles! You are nothing more than a poor-man's Dennis Miller. You come across as arrogant and totally oblivious to the game of football. Several times throughout the night you said the wrong players name and your dry sense of humor is boring and non inventive. You need to do America a favor and resign your position in the Monday Night booth. I hate to say it but I would rather have Joe Theismen in the booth than you! I am actually glad the Bengals don't have another Monday Night game for the year, because I don't know if I could stomach another 3 and a half hours of watching horrible commentary. Obviously ESPN has received several complaints because the complaints page won't even register complaints about NFL football coverage. How classy!

I encourage the rest of you guys to do the same.

Not only that they called rudi chris johnson....

You guys are all missing an important element here. When the three talking bobble-heads did discuss the Bengals, they focused primarily on 85's off-season antics and how 'out there' he is. If I heard Tirico make another comment about how weird 85 was, I think I might have shot my LCD tv.

They could also bring up the character issues np.

You guys are all missing an important element here. When the three talking bobble-heads did discuss the Bengals, they focused primarily on 85's off-season antics and how 'out there' he is. If I heard Tirico make another comment about how weird 85 was, I think I might have shot my LCD tv.

To be fair...at the end of the day the game was meaningless and all it did for me was remind me how freakin bizarre CJ really is...glad we won, glad no one got hurt, but the Bengals are still 0-0.

I can't stand watching ESPN anymore. They talk about one thing through out the whole game! And that was Aaron Rogers. He wasn't even any good! The WRs did all the work! I can't wait until the next game where the announcers will tell you, who caught the ball (I had no problem with that but still...), who made the tackle or whatever. ESPN sucks! :angry:

Here is the link to e-mail a complaint ---if you can get to work for you

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/contact?coun...united%20states

1-888-549-ESPN -- Please call and give them a piece of your mind

When I tuned in last night I wanted to watch a football game not hear three wind bags swoon over Rodgers and Bret Farve.

I have DIII games done better by amatuers

The only time they noticed that Bengals existed was to say how much they sucked and how Marvin Lewis should be fired.

Or to ask them about Aaron Rodgers.

They left out how the Bengals had about 75% of their team in on IR or hurt at some point last year, but I doubt they knew it.

These three fools know nothing about football.

Here is the link to e-mail a complaint ---if you can get to work for you

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/contact?coun...united%20states

1-888-549-ESPN -- Please call and give them a piece of your mind

When I tuned in last night I wanted to watch a football game not hear three wind bags swoon over Rodgers and Bret Farve.

I have DIII games done better by amatuers

The only time they noticed that Bengals existed was to say how much they sucked and how Marvin Lewis should be fired.

Or to ask them about Aaron Rodgers.

They left out how the Bengals had about 75% of their team in on IR or hurt at some point last year, but I doubt they knew it.

These three fools know nothing about football.

word!

The thing I hated the most was when they would cut away from the game to do a sideline interview. They would actually miss showing the game on certain plays to show an interview.

But at least when they were doing sideline interviews they were still talking to actual players like Rogers, Palmer, or even Chad.

My pet peeve? How about the times they shrank the live game image down to the size of a cell-phone screen just so they could show the world video from the announcers booth? Does anyone really care what Tony Kornheiser looks like when sitting on a silver couch surrounded by hundreds of tiny red lights?

The thing I hated the most was when they would cut away from the game to do a sideline interview. They would actually miss showing the game on certain plays to show an interview.

But at least when they were doing sideline interviews they were still talking to actual players like Rogers, Palmer, or even Chad.

My pet peeve? How about the times they shrank the live game image down to the size of a cell-phone screen just so they could show the world video from the announcers booth? Does anyone really care what Tony Kornheiser looks like when sitting on a silver couch surrounded by hundreds of tiny red lights?

Not at all, Hair. One sideline interview was of a fan wearing a Favre jersey in the second half.