Hulk Smash!

HoosierCat

Saw it last night. Better than Iron Man IMHO, tho same basic plot: Iron Man fights various military types until he comes up against Iron Monger in the final battle. Hulk fights various military types until he comes up against Abomination in the final battle.

Why better? Iron Man takes 1/2 the movie on the origin story. Hulk gets the origin story out of he way during the credits. With HUGE HUGE HUGE sampling from the TV series -- remember that skull x-ray? You'll see it again? Bruce Banner in a chair with a big green glowing target on his head? You'll see it again. Haunting piano theme from the end of every episode? You'll hear it again. Lou Ferrigno? You'll see him again (he gets a free pizza).

SFX way better than the last Hulk movie. Look real, not cheap cartoon. Many cool battle scenes. Basically, a comic book on the screen. Definitely worth the money.

Saw it last night. Better than Iron Man IMHO, tho same basic plot: Iron Man fights various military types until he comes up against Iron Monger in the final battle. Hulk fights various military types until he comes up against Abomination in the final battle.

Why better? Iron Man takes 1/2 the movie on the origin story. Hulk gets the origin story out of he way during the credits. With HUGE HUGE HUGE sampling from the TV series -- remember that skull x-ray? You'll see it again? Bruce Banner in a chair with a big green glowing target on his head? You'll see it again. Haunting piano theme from the end of every episode? You'll hear it again. Lou Ferrigno? You'll see him again (he gets a free pizza).

SFX way better than the last Hulk movie. Look real, not cheap cartoon. Many cool battle scenes. Basically, a comic book on the screen. Definitely worth the money.

Cant say as I'm even interested in seing this one at the theater, but Iron Man was the best hero movie I have seen yet.

It's head and shoulders better than the one a few yearsago, that's the damn sure. Marvel has one hell of a franchise going for them.

I don't think it was better then Iron Man but it came damn close, and i was dragged to see this. Through the commercials i thought it was going to be garbage but after i walked out i was leaving unbelievably happy. The last scene was amazing, just seeing the thunder clap and HULK SMASH! made the movie. Also when he fights the humvee's with the sound guns, and how they intertwined the Captain America story. AWESOME.

9/10

Iron Man - 9.5/10