Summer's Here

So pumped summer’s finally here. Just graduated from college…got so many plans for the next few months. I really can’t wait for August tho cuz I’m seeing one of my favorite bands right now, Pop Evil. I think they’re going on tour with Puddle of Mudd which makes it even better.

I heard their single “hero” on WFTK and can’t stop listening to it on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/popevil. Anyone heard of them? Are you going to any shows?

What’s everyone’s plans for the summer?

-Marty Fontana

So pumped summer’s finally here. Just graduated from college…got so many plans for the next few months. I really can’t wait for August tho cuz I’m seeing one of my favorite bands right now, Pop Evil. I think they’re going on tour with Puddle of Mudd which makes it even better.

I heard their single “hero” on WFTK and can’t stop listening to it on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/popevil. Anyone heard of them? Are you going to any shows?

-Marty Fontana

Welcome to the group. Being a little older than you, my plans include wearing a suit and tie six days a week when it's a hundred and ten degrees, followed by a lot of little league baseball, yard work and going to Disney in August.

Who's next?

Summer ?? Working Monday through Friday, but the hours are good so not a big deal. We already had plans to come back to Cincinnati in August. With that trip, there is the Saints pre season game and the Motley Crue concert with Buck Cherry at Riverbend. Thank God for babysitters !!!

WHODEY !!!

-Marty Fontana

Suffer through it in anticipation of the NFL preseason. Nascar helps a lot, but I need more.

BTW muchojackdaniels, welcome to Bengalszone. Your name reminds me of exactly why I'm on probation. :P

Summer's Here, and the time is right for dancing in the streets.

When I read the title that was what came to mind, vintage Van Halen!!!!!

Work, followed by yard work, followed by coaching T-ball, followed by swimming in my pond and finally/hopefully a lot of good loving from the wife. If time and money allow a trip to St. Paul to visit my brother and my niece and nephew.

We already had a family vacation to the lakes region of NY state and a stop over at Niagra Falls.

-Marty Fontana

BTW muchojackdaniels, welcome to Bengalszone. Your name reminds me of exactly why I'm on probation. :P

haha...i think I'm well on my way

let me know if anyone's gonna be at the Pop Evil show in Youngstown in July...I'll be there

Okay. I admit I'm not hip anymore, but who is "Pop Evil"? It better not be Evil Knivels dad doing jumps in a wheel chair.

-Marty Fontana

haha...i think I'm well on my way

let me know if anyone's gonna be at the Pop Evil show in Youngstown in July...I'll be there

Okay. I admit I'm not hip anymore, but who is "Pop Evil"? It better not be Evil Knivels dad doing jumps in a wheel chair.

I'd buy a ticket to that.

Work M-F 8-4:30. More work M,W,F evenings 5:30-11:00 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm. Work some side jobs (Painting, Catering, Cleaning) on my off days. Yard work. Stain a deck and fence. Landscaping. Cook meals. And when I do get a break, I'll be chilling in the pool with my daughter drinking Corona's and Margaritas.

Work M-F 8-4:30. More work M,W,F evenings 5:30-11:00 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm. Work some side jobs (Painting, Catering, Cleaning) on my off days. Yard work. Stain a deck and fence. Landscaping. Cook meals. And when I do get a break, I'll be chilling in the pool with my daughter drinking Corona's and Margaritas.

Atleast your making mad chedder, im only working for another few weeks before i move.

Damn thats a lot of hours......Surprised you have any free time to post.

Atleast your making mad chedder, im only working for another few weeks before i move.

Damn thats a lot of hours......Surprised you have any free time to post.

I make a good amount of money, but it's all going towards the house and bills, there's not much extra. I'm working hard to put my fiance through school so that she can become an RN. I'm a sucker like that. I figure if she leaves me, my daughter will still be well taken care of with her mother being a nurse and all... I don't like working this many jobs, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

My first job is a desk job, I have some extra time to post. Which is why my majority of posts are between 8 - 4:30 M-F and hardley ever on the weekends.

If my buddy and I get this remodeling job at a doctor's office for 10K, I already told the wifey, Him and I are going brokeback without the gayness. We're taking that money and heading to Panama or Miami for a week to hang with some hot senoritas!