Gabriel Gone? Yawn

rwalling

I take this as a sign that at least one receiver at the bottom of the roster (possibly Urrutia or Purify) has the Bengals optimistic they can contribute this year. T.J., Holt, Chatman, Caldwell, Simpson, Urrutia and Purify look to be the top 7 WR's at a 6 deep position (possibly less depending on what the Bengals do at TE/FB and S). With this development, it'll be interesting to see the Opening Day 6 WR's if Chad is back.

Anyone have a link?

It's in the post right above yours.

Yeah that was before the two threads were combined. But thanks anyway.

I take this as a sign that at least one receiver at the bottom of the roster (possibly Urrutia or Purify) has the Bengals optimistic they can contribute this year. T.J., Holt, Chatman, Caldwell, Simpson, Urrutia and Purify look to be the top 7 WR's at a 6 deep position (possibly less depending on what the Bengals do at TE/FB and S). With this development, it'll be interesting to see the Opening Day 6 WR's if Chad is back.

I dont think you can rule out Maxwell, he has looked good so far this spring. I have seen him catch more balls in the OTA videos than Purify or Urrutia.

GOOD !! - I'm a bigger fan of the young free agent guys than washed up never been cast offs.

- That would include the " Waiting to Impale " Antonio Chatman. - I'm giving Great odds that once again he doesn't make it out of training camp without being injured for the season.

- Glen Holt's a decent returner, but not a factor in the offense. And in my book, if you're not Dante Hall or Devin Hester, then the 6th receiver has to do more than just kickoff return.

- I think Chad shows up for Training camp. Who Knows what that means, but the very possibility of our 6 receivers this year could be......

1. Chad Johnson

2. T.J. Houshmandzadeh

3. Andre Caldwell

4. Jerome Simpson

5. Maurice Purify

6. Mario Urrutia

- Yeah Yeah Yeah, we'd be very young, but I'm not the most optimistic about a solid year from this team, when our best linebacker gets cut because he takes too long to return to the team after the death of his grandmother who basically raised him.

- Get a Clue Marvin and Mike Brown !! - Have you ever buried someone close to you ? Didn't have insurance ?? Maybe it takes longer to tie up their loose ends than a fricken week!!

Oh yeah, I forgot........ It does !

You really think they're gonna keep 4 rookies after Chad and TJ? You think Chad will contribute this year? If I'm Marvin and he shows up, I keep him on the bench unless he shows me he's committed to playing his best football.

- Yeah Yeah Yeah, we'd be very young, but I'm not the most optimistic about a solid year from this team, when our best linebacker gets cut because he takes too long to return to the team after the death of his grandmother who basically raised him.

- Get a Clue Marvin and Mike Brown !! - Have you ever buried someone close to you ? Didn't have insurance ?? Maybe it takes longer to tie up their loose ends than a fricken week!!

Oh yeah, I forgot........ It does !

Apparently those loose ends involved some illicit drugs and drinking.