Keyshawn to Ocho Cinco: 'Careful what you wish for'

Ox

Keyshawn to Ocho Cinco: 'Careful what you wish for'

Posted 8h 16m ago

By Jim Corbett, USA TODAY

NEW YORK — Keyshawn Johnson had some advice for Chad Johnson, the Cincinnati Bengals wideout who had been been on forcing a trade like out of an unhappy situation like Randy Moss did last year.

The ESPN analyst and former NFL receiver believes the Bengal would be making a mistake if he were to divorce himself from quarterback Carson Palmer.

"I think Chad is going about it the wrong way," the ESPN analyst said. "I told Chad at the Super Bowl, 'Be careful what you wish for. Because when they bounce your butt and you wind up in Buffalo with J.P. Losman as your quarterback, you're going to be screaming.

"I just told him to relax and chill and handle your situation differently."

How should Johnson proceed with an organization that has made it clear it's not going to trade him?

"If you feel that you're underpaid, you should be able to go address it with the team," Johnson said. "Because if you were not performing at the level they wanted, they'd cut you.

"I just feel bad for how he's handling it. And how he's getting a bad reputation."

So what does the former New York Jets, Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver think would be best for everyone?

"They should just trade him, if you don't have the support in the locker room, it's not good," Johnson said.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...POE=click-refer

Good advice from Keyshawn IMO, we should put CJ on the trade block after JUNE 1rst and try to trade him to Buffalo. :lmao:

Good advice from Keyshawn IMO, we should put CJ on the trade block after JUNE 1rst and try to trade him to Buffalo. :lmao:

Personally, I would love to see him end up in Atlanta, Miami, or Chicago. Add Green Bay to that mix too. Not going to happen, but it would be tremendous.

Personally, I would love to see him end up in Atlanta, Miami, or Chicago. Add Green Bay to that mix too. Not going to happen, but it would be tremendous.

Agreed. If we back down and trade him, we absolutely HAVE to trade him to a bad team with a terrible QB. Put him in a place where his team cannot possibly be good before hes washed up in 4 or 5 years. Miami is such a mess that I think thats the best option. If that prick gets his wish and is traded it better be to a bad team.

I found this ironic seeing that it's coming from Meshawn

Any team that Chad is traded too will no doubt work out a new high priced deal for our lad so his grill will be sparkling when he goes on ESPN to thank his agent, his mom and Paul Brown. Chad doesn't have too many options left to get off the team. That pathetic YouTube video made that clear.

He can retire which is the last option. He can go private with the Browns and try to make amends but he's not done that when he had the chance. Another one is the TO Goes Nuclear option. But the league will be ready for that. What is interesting is that Chad has yet to respond to the team drafting 3 WR's. Its unlike him to avoid ESPN when they are no doubt begging him to comment about the draft. He and Drew are no doubt working out some new stunt to get the lad off.

Any team that Chad is traded too will no doubt work out a new high priced deal for our lad so his grill will be sparkling when he goes on ESPN to thank his agent, his mom and Paul Brown.

Why Paul? Did you mean Mike, or did I miss your sarcasm?