Just an idea; Fredo for Taylor?

Thurmanation

Could that work? Would anyone else be intrested in seeing that? even though im pretty sure JT is still injured.

Jason Taylor would be an interesting add for the defense, but the health issue would need to be resolved. Plus, since we would face a big cap hit in trading Fredo, what would the Bengals be looking at in terms of JT's salary plus the hit? I think we'd still need a fifth or sixth round draft pick to sweeten since we are giving top notch skill player for a defensive player.

Could that work? Would anyone else be intrested in seeing that? even though im pretty sure JT is still injured.

Jason Taylor would be an interesting add for the defense, but the health issue would need to be resolved. Plus, since we would face a big cap hit in trading Fredo, what would the Bengals be looking at in terms of JT's salary plus the hit? I think we'd still need a fifth or sixth round draft pick to sweeten since we are giving top notch skill player for a defensive player.

He sure doesn't look like he is hurt on Dancing With The Stars !!!!

Why are we still floating trade ideas? The Bengals AREN'T going to trade him.

If the Redskins would offer a first and a third (upgradeable to another first if he meets escalators), they need to take it. Besides, it would offer me a chance to go to training camp and boo his ass, since it's about 10 miles from my house.

Seriously, two #1s for Chad? Trade him.

Oh apparently some new name for Chad. Not sure what that's about.

Godfather II and the 'Player' being dead to us, yada, yada, yada. Anyway...Caleb Miller a top notch skill player???

Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Oh apparently some new name for Chad. Not sure what that's about.

Godfather II and the 'Player' being dead to us, yada, yada, yada. Anyway...Caleb Miller a top notch skill player???

Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Ah...yes. The classics. Never go out of style do they?