Why don't the Bengals trade chad for Pac Man..?

aceinthehouse

Instead of having to throw in an extra pick(s) for trading Chad for Jared Allen,why don't the Bengals go for Pac Man...?

They Bengals need the CB talent and I'm sure the Titans could use Chad to rip up the AFC South and compete against the Colts and Jags..

The Bengals could also probably get a good deal and perhaps get extra picks if the Titans were interested?Maybe, maybe not...

They can make a trade before the June 1st date and it count after June 1st on the cap hit I believe...

I think something will happen on draft day though...

I got a better idea. Why don't we just trade him for Rae Carruth?

I got an even better idea. Since all our talented players seem to get disgruntled eventually, we need to plan ahead for the day when Carson joins the club. In which case we should talk to Atlanta about acquiring the rights to Michael Vick...

Instead of having to throw in an extra pick(s) for trading Chad for Jared Allen,why don't the Bengals go for Pac Man...?

They Bengals need the CB talent and I'm sure the Titans could use Chad to rip up the AFC South and compete against the Colts and Jags..

The Bengals could also probably get a good deal and perhaps get extra picks if the Titans were interested?Maybe, maybe not...

They can make a trade before the June 1st date and it count after June 1st on the cap hit I believe...

I think something will happen on draft day though...

Not to sound like a number of characters in Forrest Gump but...are you stupid or somethin? Is this a contest to come up with the dumbest way to fix the Chad situation? :huh:

I got a better idea. Why don't we just trade him for Rae Carruth?

I got an even better idea. Since all our talented players seem to get disgruntled eventually, we need to plan ahead for the day when Carson joins the club. In which case we should talk to Atlanta about acquiring the rights to Michael Vick...

Nah, Carson's not that type, he'll just start eating lunch in his truck, buy a ranch somewhere and become an evangelist. :)