Deion no longer "Prime Time"

Deion Sanders was dismissed as a commentator on ESPN's NFL pre game show. He was trying to negotiate his salary from last years $1 million, to double that at $2 million for 2004. Instead of giving in to his demands, the shows producers told him "Hey Prime Time...we have a better idea. How 'bout you go pack up all the stuff in your desk, your pimp daddy wardrobe, and get the hell out!" :lol:

Now what do you bet we see Micheal Irvin and Deion head to head!! Oh man...does anyone have Dr. Kevorkians phone number? :rolleyes:

Just to add my two pennies in... The more and more I hear Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders speak , the more and more I'm convinced that Sterling Sharpe should be one of the higher paid studio hosts!

Sanders and Irvin seriously can't hold a candle to Sharpe.

From the little bit of sharpe I've seen, I couldn't agree more.

But doesn't Billy mean CBS? :wacko:

wonder who will take over? bring in Munoz!

I wanna see this as a pre-game lineup:

"Neon" Deion Sanders

Michael "Snow" Irvin

Andre "Badmoon/Bad Check/Spiderman" Rison

Dale "Section 8/Rehab" Carter

Ryan "Cryin' Grief" Leaf

Todd "Needle" Marinovich

Now, who to pick for the off-color guy??? Any suggestions???

Now, who to pick for the off-color guy???  Any suggestions???

Does anyone know if Jimmy " the Greek " Snyder is still alive..?? :lol::lol::lol:

Chris--that was hysterical. I have to keep up my keyboard because I spit up Coke all over the place.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd have to say that Jimmy "The Greek" would be an excellent choice. Good job, man.

Now, who to pick for the off-color guy???  Any suggestions???

Does anyone know if Jimmy " the Greek " Snyder is still alive..?? :lol::lol::lol:

I believe the greek is dead. :(

Has anyone ever seen the entire video of his famous remarks? I have not personally, but a good friend has and he says the greek got jobbed. Two guys basically fed him drinks refusing to let him leave until he said something outrageous, and eventually the greek oblidged.

Maybe redsfan remembers the details. :wacko:

Its funny when DEION played i couldnt stand him. Except when he was a RED.

jUST FOOTBALL. But i hope he gets back in t.vCUZ HE IS REALLY GOT WHAT IT TAKES. He beats DAN MARINO all to heck. Aint it funny how x-BENGALS make good football T.V personalites. BOOMER and CHRIS. :o

hey sharpe is takin over for deion

is he really? or are u just f**kinwithme???? i hope u mean sterling and not shannon....

Nope it's Shannon.