Everyone...

DDOGG

Even though I am not a moderator or anything, I just wanted to shout out on how I think everyone is doing a great job here, and I am looking forward to everybody that views this to write a comment...

...I'll start by saying this is the best Cincinnati Bengals forum site that I've been to, with the best people involved.

...I'll start by saying this is the best Cincinnati Bengals forum site that I've been to, with the best people involved.

Thanks.

Well we appreciate your comments about Bengalszone. It's where we come to share our love and our hate. Welcome to our dysfunctional family. :P

gangreenstylele3.gif

Picture of the staff at BZ Christmas Party last year.

Thanks.

Well we appreciate your comments about Bengalszone. It's where we come to share our love and our hate. Welcome to our dysfunctional family. :P

gangreenstylele3.gif

Picture of the staff at BZ Christmas Party last year.

:P haha.

and this is defn the only forum i go to any more, i used to go to bengals.com forum but it sucks! and i try to come on here as often as i can even thouh i do disapear a few months out of the year lol

Ok, with the diverse crowd here at the Zone, I have a question in DIRE need of an answer...

Here a my new job, I CAN'T GET ON THE BENGALSZONE FORUM !!!

It says the site is blocked and access is denied. Does anyone know how to get around stuff like this in their office ??

I just can't imagine not being able to get on here everyday. They might expect me to **GULP** work or something !!!

WHODEY !!!

Ok, with the diverse crowd here at the Zone, I have a question in DIRE need of an answer...

Here a my new job, I CAN'T GET ON THE BENGALSZONE FORUM !!!

It says the site is blocked and access is denied. Does anyone know how to get around stuff like this in their office ??

I just can't imagine not being able to get on here everyday. They might expect me to **GULP** work or something !!!

WHODEY !!!

Try this out..... http://proxy.virtual-browser.com/