ive had enough

bengals7833

i have been a die hard fan my whole life and i have had enough. how does these things always happen. i always get excited for free agency, but not this year. i really didn't expect much. i came home from work and i was shocked. i never thought this would happen. we finally land a prize defensive tackle. but we are fans of the bengals so that means mike brown and family will f u c k it up somehow. i really feel sorry for carson because he will never win a championship here.

how do the bengals expect to compete when all of the other teams in there division try to better themselves in free agency. why the bengals just try to sign their own. what really sucks is that you dont expect much. then they get you excited. just to completely let you down. i guess there is always the reds

i have been a die hard fan my whole life and i have had enough. how does these things always happen. i always get excited for free agency, but not this year. i really didn't expect much. i came home from work and i was shocked. i never thought this would happen. we finally land a prize defensive tackle. but we are fans of the bengals so that means mike brown and family will f u c k it up somehow. i really feel sorry for carson because he will never win a championship here.

how do the bengals expect to compete when all of the other teams in there division try to better themselves in free agency. why the bengals just try to sign their own. what really sucks is that you dont expect much. then they get you excited. just to completely let you down. i guess there is always the reds

we can still resign bryan robinson. we better hurry

honestly what does hobson get paid for.

Kissing the ass of the ownership and writing nonsense about how "there is no cap room" to keep the fans in line. "It's all part of a plan by the coaches and front office." Yea, a plan to finish 8-8 or worse every single year but one over the past two decades.

I know how you feel. I'm only sixteen but I've been a Bengals fan since I was eight and all I ever wanted from the Bengals is for them to actually try and do something positive. I'm tired of getting excited about crap thats not going to happen. :angry:

Kid. I started liking them when I was 8 as well. I'm 33 now with no Spurbowl joy. Just start liking a better organization. Pats, Cowboys, Steelers. I've waisted alot of time watching these clowns. Quit early.

I was seven in 1986, and I've had the misfortune of being a Bengals fan ever since then. :rolleyes:

Since 74.... That is my badge of shame.... About 6 years ago, I thought I was not being punished enouph by just watching our team get washed up every year, not to mention that having buddy's that are Cowboy, Pitt, and yes even the browns fans to add to the misery....I went out and bought season tickets so my pocket book could hurt as much being a fan of the bengals... It is really fun when they raise ticket prices, or demand payment while screwing up FA deals. I am watching for the next bill.... Should be any day!!

Long story short, I feel your pain, and I am hear to say, it probably will keep on going.... I hope I am wrong...

As an outsider looking in, so to speak, and not having to have endured such hard times as most on here - I actually feel for Mikey and Co this time. Sure, he's not known as a big mover in FA. The Bengals are trying to make some moves at least. This time I don't think Mikey can be blamed, certainly not for lack of effort anyway. Let's hope his Holiness Goodell allows us to sign Odom maybe.

Feel free to flame me, I might be totally wrong and they screwed up.

Kid. I started liking them when I was 8 as well. I'm 33 now with no Spurbowl joy. Just start liking a better organization. Pats, Cowboys, Steelers. I've waisted alot of time watching these clowns. Quit early.

What he said junior. Go get on the Colts or Cowboys bandwagon early. Don't waste your life as a Bengals fan. It's not worth it.

As to the rest I hate to say it but it looks like MB's hands are clean this go around. He DID do what we all wanted. He did hit FA and pick up a good player. Just... the NFL for whatever reasons said no. Cap space my ass. The Redskins go over the red every year and sign high dollar FA's.

Yep, I have to agree with the others. I'm 40-something now and have been a bungles fan since '74. 2 AFC Championships in that time span don't make up for the almost daily heartache that Son of Paul and his band of idiots cause me.

Loyalty, like love, is often blind I guess.... <_<

You are a piss poor excuse of a fan.

Keep it up troll. <_<

Then please....enlighten me. How would you describe him as a fan?

He's concerned about what has happened in the past days. Nothing more. People tend to over react during these times. I've read many such posts on Browns boards. No difference.

Keep it up troll. <_<

He's concerned about what has happened in the past days. Nothing more. People tend to over react during these times. I've read many such posts on Browns boards. No difference.

The site I use. Please, enlighten me some more and post links.

Keep it up troll. <_<

The site I use. Please, enlighten me some more and post links.

I'm a member too. In fact I won the fantasy football championship there in '06, and know admin Duneindawg quite well. My name there is BengalBilly. Yours?