Ryan Parker's Latest

HoosierCat

If this is the guy that Cincinnati has elected as our speaker, I'll quit being a fan of both the Reds and the Bengals... His music is absolutely garbage!

The only reason Griffey couldn't stay healthy is because he refused to take the sauce. You degrade him for that???

You thought our offense was right up there with the best.... Um, the last time I checked we still are!

The Reds season over in July? I'll agree we need pitching but our season went well in to the end of summer this year.

Keep trying buddy, I know it's hard to earn a few dollars in the music business, but I just don't see it ever happening for ya :sure:

Keep trying buddy, I know it's hard to earn a few dollars in the music business, but I just don't see it ever happening for ya :sure:

He was featured on the first ESPN MNF game of this season with his daughter singing a different song. Of course that was before yet another losing season being laid upon the fans of Cincinnati on Mike Browns watch.

He was featured on the first ESPN MNF game of this season with his daughter singing a different song. Of course that was before yet another losing season being laid upon the fans of Cincinnati on Mike Browns watch.

I seen it, it was cute... So was the girl from philly!

I seen it, it was cute... So was the girl from philly!

You lost me bro. What girl? If you meant his daughter, she'd be from Cincy just like dad.

The father daughter thing was cute. His voice is terrible though... What I meant was another MNF user video that was sent in by a girl from (I think Philly) was also cute... He got lucky that his video was picked because he put his daughter in the vid, NOT because of talent. Being on a segment on MNF is about as impressing as seeing one of my graphics on live TV,,, meh!

You thought our offense was right up there with the best.... Um, the last time I checked we still are!

Then you haven't checked lately. The O is currently ranked 9th in yards and 13th in points. That 13 ranking ties its worst performance in the Lewis era (in 2003, with Kitna at the helm) and there are still two games to go. No reason to think they wont sink lower.

Then you haven't checked lately. The O is currently ranked 9th in yards and 13th in points. That 13 ranking ties its worst performance in the Lewis era (in 2003, with Kitna at the helm) and there are still two games to go. No reason to think they wont sink lower.

Its a fluke. We're a losing team and the morale is down. If we hold it together (the skill players on offense) we'll be fine next year, right back up at the top were we ought to be... Offensive line is missing Willie. We'll get a good rookie this year for our line issues.

Ryan's songs aren't supposed to be multi-plantinum hits, they are meant to be goofy and funny.

Personally, I love his songs. This one rings too true... :(

One thing you can say about us Bengals fans is that we have some serious loyalty, of course those who switch teams are not real fans to me anyway...

One thing you can say about us Bengals fans is that we have some serious loyalty, of course those who switch teams are not real fans to me anyway...

Your right man, when your raised to love something it tends to stick no matter the situation. My love for the Bengals is unconditional, lol.

As it should be - loyalty is a great thing, not just in sports but in life...