I know we Have talked bad about Ben-Gals...

Spor_tees

You know how they say sometimes the camera isn't kind....well I have to tell you it must be true because one of the Ben-Gals came into my work yesterday and she was smoke'n! Of coarse it wasn't hard to recognize her because she was decked out in her cheerleading gear. Right then she looked familiar but I got online and checked and indeed she was one.

I admit I have been one of the people slamming the Ben-Gals for their looks, but in this case I was definitely WRONG!

:excited::cupid::thumbsup:

With all due respect, you guys have no clue at all what ugly looks like.

I want to see some pics of some of the skags you guys have porked after a 12 pack.

I bet you'd find some real ugly in there.

agreed...the people bashing cheerleaders are usually doing it for one reason. ..the cheerleaders are out of their league. And you can't go off of profile pics...they often don't do the girls justice

Speaking of cheerleaders.....has anyone noticed the fluff that graces the sidelines of Oregon football games? I tell ya' it's first rate stuff, especially the trio of blondes that seem to show up in every camera shot.

Not so good? A slow pan of Notre Dame's cheeleaders proves it's a down year for that school in more ways than one. IMHO nothing but housewives who'll be cheated on, a future truck stop waitress or two, and a even a couple of kibble queens.

well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Venus Williams, for example) and like I said, profile pics don't do everyone justice. Personally, that pic's kinda scary but I know a lot of girls who've taken bad pictures but are very good-looking in person...especially if the photographer doesn't care enough to make sure she looks her best

Honestly, I think the orange lipstick and hairdo's they are forced to have for games and photoshoots are the biggest problem. Tone down some of the makeup and flatten some of the hair, and they'll be prettier. (There is no helping a couple though)

btw, My favorite chearleaders are from the Panthers (minus a couple hairstyle challenged ones)

btw, My favorite chearleaders are from the Panthers (minus a couple hairstyle challenged ones)

Aren't they the ones who were caught having lesbian sex in the bathroom at a run-down restaraunt...or something like that.