Winslow = BITCH !!!

Browns Ready For A Winslow Holdout

Less than 48 hours from being officially named a Cleveland Brown TE Kellen Winslow and his agent is already prepared to hold out of training camp if he does not get the money they feel he deserves. The Cleveland Browns are so nervous about a holdout that when Winslow was called seconds before being drafted, coach Butch Davis stressed to him how important it was not to holdout. The agent for Winslow Kevin Poston has already told Browns management that his client deserves to be one of the highest paid tight ends in the NFL despite only being a rookie. Last year's No. 6 pick, Georgia defensive tackle Johnathan Sullivan, who went to New Orleans, received a seven-year deal worth $19.1 million, including an $11.4 million signing bonus but his agent is Lenford Rowe and not Kevin Poston.

Apparently, when Winslow was leaving the draft, a kid with a UM sweatshirt asked for his autograph and he responded with a ,"F**K you, I don't play for UM anymore, I'm a pro." WHAT A BITCH !!

This is ArmyBengalFan saying, way to go Cleveland !!! Just when they thought things were going (halfassed good), BAM !!! HAHAHAHA !!!

WHODEY !!!

Welcome to todays professional sports world. Sad, isn't it? That's why, if we have children, we should promote people like Tillman and all the armed forces as role models for great human qualities than athletes.

Right on target Josh...I couldn't have said it better! B)

Kevin Poston shouldn't be allowed to be an agent, every client he has holds out....Why do you think Washington passed on him and detroit didn't want him?

Kevin Poston shouldn't be allowed to be an agent, every client he has holds out....Why do you think Washington passed on him and detroit didn't want him?

Yeah, I read a little bit about that before the draft that teams didn't like dealing with him. The agent that is.

I haven't liked Winslow ever since he was acting like a little baby after Miami lost to Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. Hope he's the biggest flop the NFL has ever seen.

he wont be but he'll be a better player. Even in losses winslow tacked on like 10 catches for like 80 yrds. hes a beast and will get his yards. He'll avg like 60 yrds a game if they use him right...but its the ravens...err the browns (get them mixed up :D )