Bloody Saturday

The SEC (Florida), Big East (Rutgers and WVU) and Big 12 (Oklahoma and Texas), top dogs show that they are not as good as the critics like to think. Washington hangs tough against USC.

Looks like the Big Ten might be better than what was being said about them, OSU, Purdue, Wisconsin all stay unbeaten.

Love to see weekends like this that prove the talking heads on TV, dont know any more than the rest of us about which teams are the best.

LSU looks to be the cream of the crop right now

My rankings for top ten

1. LSU

2. USC

3. CALIFORNIA

4. OSU

5. WISCONSIN

6. UK

7. CINCINNATI

8. PURDUE

9. BC

10. SOUTH FLORIDA

The SEC (Florida), Big East (Rutgers and WVU) and Big 12 (Oklahoma and Texas), top dogs show that they are not as good as the critics like to think. Washington hangs tough against USC.

Looks like the Big Ten might be better than what was being said about them, OSU, Purdue, Wisconsin all stay unbeaten.

Love to see weekends like this that prove the talking heads on TV, dont know any more than the rest of us about which teams are the best.

LSU looks to be the cream of the crop right now

My rankings for top ten

1. LSU

2. USC

3. CALIFORNIA

4. OSU

5. WISCONSIN

6. UK

7. CINCINNATI

8. PURDUE

9. BC

10. SOUTH FLORIDA

Pretty close to what we may see tomarrow, but I'd put

University of Southern California 1st

Louisiana State University 2nd

Ohio State University 3rd

Wisconsin 4th

California 5th

Oklahoma 6th

Boston College 7th

University of Kentucky 8th (Woo-Hoo! Go Big Blue!)

Florida 9th

West Virginia 10th.

I would say that your picks are closer to what the polls will look like, I just dont think any 1 loss teams deserve to be ahead of the unbeatens at this point in the season.

It was a great weekend to watch College Football!

Well I think Cincinnati will move up, but just not quite into the top ten yet. And yes, it was an incredible weekend watching the college action!

• 2 weeks later...

What is the deal, Florida is 4-2 and still ranked in the top 15. Auburn is 4-2 and ranked 25th, but they beat Florida.

The polls seem to get less intelligently thought out each day/week/year.

When will the pollsters love affair with certain conferences stop? The 3rd or fourth place SEC team is not better than an undefeated major conference team.

Any team that is undefeated should rightfully expect to be ranked ahead of any 2 loss team and most 1 loss teams.

A playoff system is needed and quickly. This would at least take some of the importance away from polls that tend to show favoritism instead of intelligence.