Hilarious

coupdayta

A team that prides itself on having no cheerleaders, but has Steely McBeam for a mascot.

Hmmm. That is peculiar isn't it? Doesn't like scantily clad hotties, but does like rugged appearing dudes? I feel some "light in the loafer" overtones here!

Wow, I never thought I'd hear anything lamer than their insufferable "Here we go Steelers..." chant, but alas, I stand corrected.

Ah, so then I assume you've never heard "Who Dey?".

What's lamer than having a question for your chant?

What's worse is having Christopher Cross sing your Pittsburgh theme song, that guy is off key and sounds terrible and I'm still trying to figure out what you guys were number one at in 1985.

Wow, I never thought I'd hear anything lamer than their insufferable "Here we go Steelers..." chant, but alas, I stand corrected.

Ah, so then I assume you've never heard "Who Dey?".

Reading your posts.

pitmascotgk6.jpg

Damn. Touche.

The picture was really all you needed in that post.

F%*@in mascot...

WTF Art Rooney 2? WTF?

What's funny is I go to great lengths to ensure my kids want nothing to do with the colors 'Black' and 'Urine'. Yet, it turns out this dumb-looking mascot has actually helped my cause. My daughter saw a picture of this freak a few days back and quipped, "He's weird-looking. I bet you're glad he's the Steeler's mascot and not our's". Did I ever mention how much I love my daughter? Often children speak the truth in ways we adults simply cannot.