Draft Time

skyline

Is this time final? I didn't know if you just took a default time, or if it had been thought out and planned.

I teach night classes on Tuesday and Thursday...my class ends at 6:15 CDT, which is when I think this draft starts. If I have to, I'll just stick around school all night and draft from there, but if it could be bumped back anywhere from 30-60 minutes, that would keep me from having an angry wife :P

No worries if you can't...I know it's impossible to make everyone happy with draft times and such.

Is this time final? I didn't know if you just took a default time, or if it had been thought out and planned.

I teach night classes on Tuesday and Thursday...my class ends at 6:15 CDT, which is when I think this draft starts. If I have to, I'll just stick around school all night and draft from there, but if it could be bumped back anywhere from 30-60 minutes, that would keep me from having an angry wife :P

No worries if you can't...I know it's impossible to make everyone happy with draft times and such.

Actually, you can probably set up your draft order list, so that the first 2 or 3 rounds are automatic - there aren't any other times available, and we may only be a ten team league - haven't heard from Tarzan or E-dogger yet.

Actually, you can probably set up your draft order list, so that the first 2 or 3 rounds are automatic - there aren't any other times available, and we may only be a ten team league - haven't heard from Tarzan or E-dogger yet.

Auto draft? *shudder* :P

By the way...how do the draft times work? I've heard commishes in a few leagues say there aren't any more available.

I run a Yahoo league for another site, and changed the time today with no problem at all. It didn't say that any times were unavailable or anything...

I haven't quite figured out the rhyme or reason there.

Hey I am back...I was a a temporary hiatus, but I will be in for the draft Tuesday night. And good luck Skyline, if you decide to try the autodraft. I hate that system...don't trust it.

See you on draft night!

I should be there for most of it.

AutoDraft question for some of you, though...

Yahoo used to let you set up your draft so that it would draft a certain position in each round rather than just taking the best player available on your rankings list. That option is either gone, or I'm just too slow to find it. Anyone know where it may be hidden or if it even exists at all?

Yahoo used to let you set up your draft so that it would draft a certain position in each round rather than just taking the best player available on your rankings list. That option is either gone, or I'm just too slow to find it. Anyone know where it may be hidden or if it even exists at all?

Wow Sky, that's a new one on me. Maybe it used to be available, but now it's either discontinued or only offered as part of one of their add ons that they charge $$ for. Good luck in the Auto Draft. I'll be just finishing up work tomarrow at that time, so I'm just going to stay late and draft from there instead of missing my first few important picks!!

Wow Sky, that's a new one on me. Maybe it used to be available, but now it's either discontinued or only offered as part of one of their add ons that they charge $$ for. Good luck in the Auto Draft. I'll be just finishing up work tomarrow at that time, so I'm just going to stay late and draft from there instead of missing my first few important picks!!

Well, I'm debating, actually.

I'm thinking I might actually go drive home during the first few picks...it's very easy to set your rankings so it takes the guy you want in the first 2 rounds. Those rounds aren't really rocket science.

It's the later picks where your auto draft tends to clunk out on you.

Edogger (finally) got back to me, so it looks like we have 12 => El Danimal, Eye of the Tiger, Ox, Wisk, BZ Billy, Skyline, B24, TDB, Scottish Bengal, SC Bengal Fan, Edogger, & Desperate derelict. If anyone can't participate, King Willy is willing to join.

Rules: We are going with 1 full point per reception, and 5 points per passing TD (compromise). No divisions, which is less work for moi, but creates a slightly less even schedule & doesn't as easily allow a crappy team from sneaking in.

With the 1st pick, the Derelicts choose the Bengals "D" !!! :rolleyes:

Edogger (finally) got back to me, so it looks like we have 12 => El Danimal, Eye of the Tiger, Ox, Wisk, BZ Billy, Skyline, B24, TDB, Scottish Bengal, SC Bengal Fan, Edogger, & Desperate derelict. If anyone can't participate, King Willy is willing to join.

Rules: We are going with 1 full point per reception, and 5 points per passing TD (compromise). No divisions, which is less work for moi, but creates a slightly less even schedule & doesn't as easily allow a crappy team from sneaking in.

With the 1st pick, the Derelicts choose the Bengals "D" !!! :rolleyes:

Championship! :P

Great job, guys - and nobody was killed or maimed

It really went quite smoothly, even with Skyline's wife filling in for him. If he wins the league this year, I believe the "immense glory" that goes with wearing the League crown should be shared with the little woman.

7.jpg

Great job, guys - and nobody was killed or maimed

It really went quite smoothly, even with Skyline's wife filling in for him. If he wins the league this year, I believe the "immense glory" that goes with wearing the League crown should be shared with the little woman.

7.jpg

She pressed the buttons, but I was still calling the shots ;)

She pressed the buttons, but I was still calling the shots ;)

...Sooo I take that as a "No" to sharing the glory with her. ^_^

I love her to death, but this is the same girl who has begged me very year she's played fantasy football to let her take Drew Bennet in the 2nd round. "He's cute AND he's a Titan!".

The irony is that she ALWAYS ends up doing better than me even though I pick over half her team and she does her darndest to screw it up with the rest of her picks :lmao:

I was proud of her today, though...she had the first pick and she actually took LT over Peyton, who has been her "boyfriend" ever since he played at UT.

I love her to death, but this is the same girl who has begged me very year she's played fantasy football to let her take Drew Bennet in the 2nd round. "He's cute AND he's a Titan!". ..... I was proud of her today, though...she had the first pick and she actually took LT over Peyton, who has been her "boyfriend" ever since he played at UT.

Gee, Senor 3-Way, that's a little . . . . . weird :huh:

I love her to death, but this is the same girl who has begged me very year she's played fantasy football to let her take Drew Bennet in the 2nd round. "He's cute AND he's a Titan!". ..... I was proud of her today, though...she had the first pick and she actually took LT over Peyton, who has been her "boyfriend" ever since he played at UT.

Gee, Senor 3-Way, that's a little . . . . . weird :huh:

Indeed it is :lol:

But hey...my wife is a football fan and has no problem leaving the HD TV tuned into football all weekend long (college and NFL), so who am I to complain? ;)

I know I'm late, but do you guys need another player?

I'm looking to get in another FFL.

Since we had our draft, I'm pretty sure it's too late TBQP. PM Desperate Derelict (The Commish) just to be sure if you like.