I'm disgusted.

I'm SO sick of this draft insanity that I'll be watching Nascar the rest of the weekend. At least there's something makes some sense.

F**k draft day. I'll NEVER watch this s**t again. It's worse than watching someone else try to f**k your girlfriend...it wouldn't be so bad if they had a clue of what they were doing! This was just totally "Bungles-ish!!" :angry:

I'm out...see you f**kers later!! :ph34r:

I agree with you Billy..

We missed on some really good players, Too many reaches, not enough scouting.. Someone got to caught up in trying to Move Dillon , than getting players that will contribute to more than just Special Teams.

I told you guys in the draft room, I had a bad feeling about our picks after the Perry selection.. and I was right ! And I hate being right about everyone else's picks !!

I don't know who's to blame for this debacle , but Marvin and Co. Mike Brown included wasted our time and theirs.

For the record.. Picks I do like, Perry,Ratliff, and Williams, but not where they came from, and completely appauled we didn't get a DE, DT, or a C and Guard.

im disgusted also. with the attitude of the bengals fans around here. since ive gotten here ive heard nothing but praise for marvin lewis. now, all i can find is this crap. what makes you so all-knowing about the draft? if you know so much, why aren't you a scout for an nfl team, as opposed to sitting around these boards whining? how much film have you watched of the guys? have you analyzed them, and broken down their onfield performances? how many of them have you coached or coached against? how many of them have you interviewed? how many of their coaches have you talked to? get over yourselves...just because you can read a hundred different websites, you think that makes you draft experts?

here's a post JT made over at bengals central:

"How can all of you who praise Marvin everyday, sit here and cry about the picks. How many of you watched film on all of these guys that you wanted? I'm at the stadium everyday and every time I walk by the coaches office, they are in there watching film on these guys. In fact, two coaches laughed at my mock draft saying that I had guys going way to high. And these were guys like Starks and Grove and Poole. So the popular opinion is not always the best choice. Just because we (and I'm including myself) don't know these guys, doesn't mean they aren't good players."

im disgusted also. with the attitude of the bengals fans around here. since ive gotten here ive heard nothing but praise for marvin lewis. now, all i can find is this crap. what makes you so all-knowing about the draft? if you know so much, why aren't you a scout for an nfl team, as opposed to sitting around these boards whining? how much film have you watched of the guys? have you analyzed them, and broken down their onfield performances? how many of them have you coached or coached against? how many of them have you interviewed? how many of their coaches have you talked to? get over yourselves...just because you can read a hundred different websites, you think that makes you draft experts?

"How can all of you who praise Marvin everyday, sit here and cry about the picks. How many of you watched film on all of these guys that you wanted? I'm at the stadium everyday and every time I walk by the coaches office, they are in there watching film on these guys. In fact, two coaches laughed at my mock draft saying that I had guys going way to high. And these were guys like Starks and Grove and Poole. So the popular opinion is not always the best choice. Just because we (and I'm including myself) don't know these guys, doesn't mean they aren't good players."

a-men.

were u as disgusted last season when we didnt address the dline in the draft? i bet u didnt complain as much as u are now as last season. Last season we didnt address our DLINE AND WE NEEDED TO THEN AS WELL DURING THE DRAFT.

were u as disgusted last season when we didnt address the dline in the draft? i bet u didnt complain as much as u are now as last season. Last season we didnt address our DLINE AND WE NEEDED TO THEN AS WELL DURING THE DRAFT.

I myself didn't complain , because I was willing to do the " wait and see " on Thornton, Powell, and Clemons,

But, after watching our defensive line get pushed around like 4 year olds, and not muster a pass rush, I have the right whether you like it or not, to state my opinion based on the facts that I have researched for the last several years..

Don't classify me as just some run of the mill bengals fan. I've been to the combine with the Bengals ! Have you..?

If they can't get it right..hire someone else to do the job !

im disgusted also.  with the attitude of the bengals fans around here.  since ive gotten here ive heard nothing but praise for marvin lewis.  now, all i can find is this crap.  what makes you so all-knowing about the draft?  if you know so much, why aren't you a scout for an nfl team, as opposed to sitting around these boards whining?  how much film have you watched of the guys?  have you analyzed them, and broken down their onfield performances?  how many of them have you coached or coached against?  how many of them have you interviewed?  how many of their coaches have you talked to?  get over yourselves...just because you can read a hundred different websites, you think that makes you draft experts?

what right do you have to make that statement? you have no clue whether or not they got it right. come back next year after these people have had a chance to perform, and then you might be able to make some sort of informed statement on the subject.

im disgusted also.  with the attitude of the bengals fans around here.  since ive gotten here ive heard nothing but praise for marvin lewis.  now, all i can find is this crap.  what makes you so all-knowing about the draft?  if you know so much, why aren't you a scout for an nfl team, as opposed to sitting around these boards whining?  how much film have you watched of the guys?  have you analyzed them, and broken down their onfield performances?  how many of them have you coached or coached against?  how many of them have you interviewed?  how many of their coaches have you talked to?  get over yourselves...just because you can read a hundred different websites, you think that makes you draft experts?

what right do you have to make that statement?

Who are you to question my rights..?

what right do you have to make that statement?

Who are you to question my rights..?

oh geez. don't turn this into a freedom issue. that's not what i meant.

im just saying, there's no basis for saying they did a bad job. wait until these guys have had a chance to prove themselves. OR, i'll accept your statement if you've done an equal amount of research as the people that made the decisions. then i'll give you some credibility. until then, you should take the title "draft guru" out from under your name and replace it with "draft wannabe".

Sounds to me the only draft wannabe here is you..

- You don't have to accept a damn thing I tell you as fact.. I don't ask you to.

But if you can't deal with the fact that I disagree with who I think was the better pick , then who cares..? Not me.?

- And it's not a rights arguement.... You obviously asked a question passed your intellect !

first off...lets stop arguing....and second, heres a quote i got from Bengals.com

Lewis took some heat from those who wondered why some of these guys went higher than the “experts,’ had them ranked, but he ignored them because the only experts that count to him are those sitting around his table.

”They (media) have a job to do, obviously,” Lewis said. “Most of the teams in the league felt the way we felt about those particular players, so who’s to say that we’re not right about these particular players? I’ve heard from about four or five head coaches around the NFL today congratulating us on the guys that we have taken.

Hmm....sounds good to me...

Oh, I think we did fine on day 2.. but that doesn't excuse us from missing on the d-line yesterday , and who knows why we didn't land a center ??

A late qb, that athletically won't play in the NFL.. but we'll see.. Lots of guys at a few places, so We'll definitely have some cap room come next year.. :lol::lol:

What about the Olineman that never played or played very little? At least wait till the 7th round to reach like that. He would have been a free agent. Coslet had to be in the war room.

Actually, Stacy Andrews G/T , Mississippi wouldn't have made it to the undrafted Free agents or the 7th round for that matter.

His physical dominance and athleticism is too much to pass up. What you get in him , is a bigger, quicker Willie Anderson that hasn't developed bad habits because he's relatively new to the sport.

* My prediction : Once Marvin and Co. put this guy on the field and he learns that playbook , he will challenge Bobbie Williams for the right guard spot. And if he does take a year or more to develop, he'll be our starting right tackle after Willie Anderson Retires. He could even give us the option of moving big Willie' inside in his later years.. - I think it's a great pick that late in the 4th round.

He originally had a 5th round grade, so grabbing him late "4" is good value for what he can do in the future.

I luv the Andrew pick. But how do you account for the two linebackers? I don't understand the picks. Did we use 3rd round picks for people to play special teams. These guys apparently have heart but thats abt all. How are these guys going to be used? We passed up some damn good players to draft these very mediocre players. I can't understand how they could even make the team? Did we draft these guys

to play passing downs. At 22o lbs they ain't going to stop anybody......WTF?

Furthermore why Geathers when there were several DT rated

higher at that point?

We drafted all these guys who played in the senior bowl.

Da, you know there were some damn good players who

didn't play that day.

Who was responsible for drafting Caleb....WTF?

Sounds to me the only draft wannabe here is you..

- You don't have to accept a damn thing I tell you as fact.. I don't ask you to.

But if you can't deal with the fact that I disagree with who I think was the better pick , then who cares..? Not me.?

- And it's not a rights arguement.... You obviously asked a question passed your intellect !

Who the hell needs the Osbourns, we've got Chris and Sky right here. Now this is reality TV! :D