Kenny Irons Video Diary

BengalChamps

I enjoyed the Irons video diary. I am now a fan. In fact we might as well cut "2 carry" right now. How can it take almost a year to recover from a sprained ankle? Plus I dont like his uppity attitude.

Anyway, Irons seems very likable. I can see him being a fan favorite very soon. Especially if he can bring us the 2 back attack that many offenses in the NFL now have.

:bengal:

I enjoyed the Irons video diary. I am now a fan. In fact we might as well cut "2 carry" right now. How can it take almost a year to recover from a sprained ankle? Plus I dont like his uppity attitude.

Anyway, Irons seems very likable. I can see him being a fan favorite very soon. Especially if he can bring us the 2 back attack that many offenses in the NFL now have.

He and his brother Davis were extremely popular on campus at Auburn!

I thought two carry Perry broke his leg?

you might be right. But isnt a broken bone 6-8 weeks?

It very well could be, but it's also something that is very difficult to return to form. I mean look at Tab all he had was a bruised hip and it took him out for the rest of the season as-well.

It very well could be, but it's also something that is very difficult to return to form. I mean look at Tab all he had was a bruised hip and it took him out for the rest of the season as-well.

I love this guy.

He's like a little kid who just goes out there, works hard, plays his ass off, and has a great time doing it. He's an entertainer but a tough guy who can do the dirty work and will fight for extra yards, something a lot of change of pace backs don't do. I'm so excited to have him on board.

I'm not a big end zone celebration fan but it's a shame they ruined the team celebrations, I can only imagine what him and Chad could manage together.

On a side not when Pdub did the picture taking thing with Chad that was easily one of the best team celebrations.