Worst beer?

Slater

All beers are sick.  Liquor is the way to go.

Josh...You're a man after my own heart! Beer is okay for sipping while you're working on the car, walking the dog, cleaning the cat box, or for pouring over your rice crispies in the morning.

When it's time to cut to the chase and drink for what drinking is truly intended...order me something without more than half the trips to the mens room involved!! Bourbon, Tequila, Vodka Rum...whatever. Hit me like you mean it!!

If I DO drink beer...it's Rolling Rock. NEVER "butt-wiper"...er...budweiser.

That crap...IMHO...is THE WORST!! Closely followed by that rocky mountain goat piss Coors!

Man I can't believe all you Cincinnati living guys don't remember

--- TOP HAT Beer ---!!

I'm not even a beer drinker, or really a drinker at all, but even I know bad beer when I tasted it...

You know it has to be the worst, because you can get a case of 24 long necks for like 3 bucks!!

Anything cheaper than Milwaukees' Best might not even be beer after all !!!!! :lol::lol:

Man I can't believe all you Cincinnati living guys don't remember

--- TOP HAT Beer ---!!

I'm not even a beer drinker, or really a drinker at all, but even I know bad beer when I tasted it...

You know it has to be the worst, because you can get a case of 24 long necks for like 3 bucks!!

Anything cheaper than Milwaukees' Best might not even be beer after all !!!!! :lol::lol:

How 'bout Lucky Beer!! We used to say you were lucky to keep it down!! :lol:

BTW, nothing adds to a glass of Budweiser like a shot of Jack Daniels.  Beer or liquor?  You have to try both at the same time.

Boiler makers ...... yeah. Designated drivers are standard equipment when you're drinking these.

Don't even know if they make it anymore, but Pearl ( from Texas ) Stuff was just plain nasty. Like bock beer when I do drink it .... usually a booze guy myself ... bourbon preferred. Also have to have a couple of stingers with a steak .. great combo!

Blue Moon! Bleeeeccchh! Worst tasting micro-brew ever! Somebody gave me one at a party once, took a drink before I knew it had all kinda wierd -ass spices in it. I think it was something wierd like cardamom or something like that. I about puked!!!

WHAT?!? You dont like BLue Moon!?!?!

we can handle this like gentlemen, or we can get into some gangsta s**t

meet me outside man

how could you not like that beer? The color is amazing goldenrod, it just begs you to drink it....the texture is so :P

whoa....thats crazy

New Zealand makes the best beer....and they should they drink it like it's going out of style....Most of the women down here can outdrink most americans :ph34r:

My Father-in-Law makes some wicked brew....That get's my vote

New Zealand makes the best beer....and they should they drink it like it's going out of style....Most of the women down here can outdrink most americans :ph34r:

My Father-in-Law makes some wicked brew....That get's my vote

If they're anything like their Aussie neighbors, then they can most likely out drink most men of any nationality.

Went to Sydney on R & R .............. Jeez ... that place was like a non stop frat party

If they're anything like their Aussie neighbors, then they can most likely out drink most men of any nationality.

Went to Sydney on R & R .............. Jeez ... that place was like a non stop frat party

Yeah they are like Aussies, only nicer, and smarter, and don't smell as bad...

Yeah they are like Aussies, only nicer, and smarter, and don't smell as bad...

Hey now...when I was in Perth Austrailia I was introduced to a very good Aussie Beer called "Swan". It seemed to be the beer of Western Austrailia, while Fosters was the Eastern Austrailian beer. That probably still holds true. B)

And the best thing I remember is how much the "Shiela's" liked us Yank Marines and Sailors!! Plus the beaches were all topless by default!! I spent most of the day standing in waist deep waters so I didn't look like a circus freak walkin', around in my diving speedos!! BOING!! :lol: