YEAH! were faster quicker tougher and UGLIER!!!

turningpoint

Is this for real? If so, I must claim 2004 as the worst year for Bengal Designers. Message to designers, "SHAME ON YOU!!!".

What the hell was wrong with the old one? The Yankees have had the same uniform for 90 freakin' years, what IS IT WITH FOOTBALL TEAMS now-a-days?

I must admit, the B has kinda grown on me....Wouldn't have been my first choice, but I guess it could have been worse. I do like the font though and think the Bengals written in the endzone with it is pretty cool. I really like the new uni's though. Call me crazy. I never really like the white jersey, but the new white is soooooooo much better, maybe cause it ain't all white? I must admit I don't really like any teams white jersey...As for the Yankees, the Yanks have a bit of a history of success to go with that same uniform....the recent history of the Bengals hasn't been so good, and I think that factored into Marvin wanting to change the uniforms. No more of this "same old Bengals" BS...He's turning this team into his team and it's just one of those things.

well first i have a issue with the site cuz u cant see the front of them. From the back, the black home and the orange home ones look plain as hell. I LOVE the away ones though...from the back, id buy the white one before the other 2 anyday. But i havent seen the front of them yet...if someone has pics of the front plz post them.

The players are in them on Bengals.com and they look better on... I love the black pants and black shirts together, that kicks ass !! The two tone on the back of the white jersey is uglier than dog s**t. Two tone ?? How many color variations do they want to put on one freaking jersey ?? Hideous !!

WHODEY !!!

thats what i was saying! lol should be good, i love the rudi one

well we can only use those jersey's at home 2x this year and those jersey's are tagged as dark jersey's so if the other team is wearing there dark jersey's, we have to bring out the whitey's.