Bengals Trading Down ?

As previously stated by Marvin Lewis and Co. , that Cincinnati is very doubtful to trade up to get a player, but would consider trading down, if a good offer came through.

From one of my shared "sources" :lol: The Philadelphia Eagles and K.C. Chiefs have inquired about moving to # 24, in order to grab certain players "IF" they became available at our spot.

This isn't a guarantee, just shared conjecture :D .

No more trading down. I'd still like to get the 24th best player in the draft.

I don't know, it's not like there is gonna be a big drop off in skill between 24-30...plus it's always nice to get yet another first day pick, either this year or next. This team needs cheap quality talent, you don't get that via free agency, you get it by drafting, and this is the draft to have extra picks cause it's pretty damn deep.

All depends on how the chips fall. I dont see any impact players in the back quarter of the first round. I had trouble picking guys in the second and third round since so many were interesting so based on that I might want the extra picks. I'm just not excited about #24

Yeah, I'm with you, Odom is falling.... Marcus Tubbs might go early.... So the only player I see worth drafting at that spot, would have to be Gamble, and I can't see the Saints pass him by.

- Top players still available between 24 -32 that might become Bengals..

1. Jake Grove - only if we trade down.

2. Odom - of course

3. Tubbs - if we're lucky

4. Karlos Dansby - same as 3

5. Sean Jones - only if we trade down.

After a short time down in Georgia, I second the Sean Jones comment. A solid kid, and a very intriguing talent that is a little under the radar. I also like Ben Watson TE UGA, who scored this year's highest Wonderlic score--a 41, I believe. I'd love to have a nifty receiving tight end.

Gosh, that last sentence didn't sound quite how I'd like.

I don't think we are going to trade down because we neeeed one of those IMPACT players that can come in right away. M.Tubbs, C.Gamble A.ODom

If we need an impact player Gamble ain't it. He's got draft bust written all over him.

The drop off of talent isn't ver noticable in the bottom half of the draft, we'll still get the same quality player drafting at 24 or 30, plus pick up an extra draft pick.

I think the Bengals are really looking at Will Poole, Darnell Dockett, and perhaps Jake Grove. They could those players later in the first, plus add another pick later. I wonder if the Bengals are looking to draft a punter, so they might need that extra pick.

I think the Bengals are really looking at Will Poole, Darnell Dockett, and perhaps Jake Grove. They could those players later in the first, plus add another pick later. I wonder if the Bengals are looking to draft a punter, so they might need that extra pick.

Golly I hope not, but punting is still a problem. So Eddie I say you're right about a pick being wasted on a punter. (where's barbinmybung to gloat?) :(

Golly I hope not, but punting is still a problem. So Eddie I say you're right about a pick being wasted on a punter. (where's barbinmybung to gloat?) :(

Well considering how bad Richardson is, I would think it would be a waste using the 6th round choice on one....Maybe if the do trade down and get an extra 4/5 rounder in the deal...The punting has to improve...As long as they don't do what the did with what's his name from Purdue from 2k2. Damn, just thinking about that pisses me off at Dick LeBue :angry:

But punting needs some help....